35 | unreachable

Date: 23rd March 2022

"Let's have a 5 minutes break," said Jeno as he dropped on the floor, exhausted

Despite the winter air still lingering outside, their dance practice room were warm of tired exhales.

"You seem to be out of it," Renjun said as he sat down next to Mark, who was staring mindlessly at the floor.

"Mark," he called once again and still no reply from the called.

Mark's mind was indeed somewhere else.

"Mark, you look so tense right now. Is everything okay?" Said Jeno as he joined to sit where both Renjun and Mark were seated.

The short vibration of Mark's phone that was rested on the floor immediately stole the attention of it's owner.

Within seconds, he picked up his phone, eyes staring intensely at the screen before he let out another sigh.

"Mark, seriously, what's going on? That's the thousandth sigh I've heard from you today."

Ignoring Renjun, Mark stood up to where Donghyuck were resting and immediately questioned the younger, "Have you been talking to Euijin, by any chance?"

"Why are you asking me?" Donghyuck asked, shifting his attention from his phone to the leader standing in front of him.

"Well, you're one of the closest to her." Mark implied, "You haven't answered my question."

"No, I haven't. She hasn't been replying to any of my texts."

"Yeah, she didn't even answer my calls."

Upon hearing Mark, Chenle who recently entered the practice room joined the two as he then questioned Mark, "Are you two fighting already?"

"That's so early in the relationship," commented Jisung.

"No, Chenle. We didn't fight and no, Jisung, we're not in a relationship." Said Mark as he exhaled another sigh, ruffling his hair which was already a mess to begin with.

"Did you try asking Hyera?" asked Jeno. Now, all the members were seated in the same area as they noticed the tense air surrounding their leader.

It was indeed obvious that he wasn't being himself. He's been drowned in worry for a few days now. He used to share and talk about everything with Euijin.

But ever since she became inactive and unreachable, he couldn't help but think of what could've happened and it led him to worry.

And at this point, his mind is clouded with lots of 'what-if's, distracting him from everything, including practices and his members could see that.

"Just text Hyera and ask her if you can come over." Donghyuck said after minutes of silence in the room. He stood up and said another sentence before leaving the room, "I think Euijin needs you too right now."