49 | if in the future

Date: 21st April, 2022

"It's lunch time. Let's take a break." Said Mark to the room as he paused the music.

"Let's have lunch together," Suggested Jaemin to the group where they all agreed.

The group were walking together in the hallway towards the cafeteria when Jaemin suddenly brought up a conversation.

"What about Euijin? Has she eaten lunch yet?" Jaemin asked, directing his question to Mark who were quietly zoning out of the present time.

The questioned hummed, "Were you asking me?"

"I heard from Hyera that Euijin hasn't really been taking care of her meals well. Hyera and Woojin always have lunch together but Euijin almost always skips. Is she finding it hard to adapt to university life?" Another question was directed to Mark, leaving him dumbfounded.

He didn't even know she had started university. But that was the last of his worries now. She wasn't taking care of her meals? Was it because of him?

"Yeah so that's why I ordered a meal and have it delivered to her today. Did she say anything about it? The deliverer hasn't said anything to me either." Jaemin added.

"Uhh guys I think I left something in the room. You guys head over first, I'll be right back." Mark spoke up, instantly turning around and breaking contact with Jeno who had his hand rested on Mark's shoulder just a few seconds prior.

He didn't leave anything behind, it was simply an excuse to be alone. As soon as he reached their practice room, he locked the door behind him, wanting to be alone for awhile before going back to his friends. He heaved a sigh, taking out his phone but then he found him questioning himself again.

What is it that I can do? Text her? I can't.

✭ - - - - - - - - ✭ - - - - - - - - ✭heyhyera (online)1

heyhyera (online)
1.12 pm

onyourmark
Heyy