40 | commitment

The gentle kiss Mark placed on her forehead woke the girl up from her slumber.

A smile slowly curving up her face as she realized that she was awaken by his soft peck.

"Hey, I'm gonna leave for practice, yeah?" Mark said, his voice as soft as ever.

She hummed, voice still interlaced with sleep, "Did you take a shower already?"

"Yeah, I did. Your soap smells nice, by the way."

By now, he had sat back down on the bed, legs crossed as he eyed the half asleep girl. A little hesitant to leave, being with the girl gave him a sense of comfort, it almost made him want to ditch practice to spend more time with her.

The girl shifted on the bed to lay her back flat, her fingers rubbing her eyes in an attempt to get a clear vision.

"What time is it?" She asked, a little confused as it seemed like her room was still dark — no sunlight streaking through her curtains.

"Uhh, 4 a.m."

A groan left her figure which made the male laugh, knowing really well why she reacted that way.

"Why are you up so early?"

"It's comeback day baby."

"Ah, right." She nodded, now awake but her features indicated that she was still sleepy, "Did you ask your manager to pick you up?"

He hummed, "Just waiting for him now."

He then leaned his head on her stomach where her hands then automatically reached for his hair.

"You didn't style your hair, right?"

"I didn't. Keep your hands there, I love it."

A few moments of silence fell in the room before Mark spoke up, "If he arrives in more than 5 minutes, I can't promise him that I'll join practice."

She chuckled, "Very comfy here, huh?"

"Very."

"Are you excited for the comeback?" She asked.

It's Glitch Mode's comeback day. She has seen the boys practice countless of times and she was amazed almost every single time. Knowing and seeing the efforts they put in preparing the album, she too was excited for the official release.

The boy flipped, now laying on his stomach where he could see her face even in the dark room.

He nodded, "You know what the song is about and I can kinda relate to it, so yeah. I am excited."

"Tell me what the song is about, Markie." She requested. She knew what the song was about. But hearing him say it made her want to feel more.

He chuckled, "Maybe I shouldn't have said that. But there's no point in hiding."

"It's about glitching when you see someone you like. Falling in love and not knowing how to act and things like that."

Euijin smiled, her hand still fiddling with his hair. Her bedroom was dimly lit, giving a slightly romantic atmosphere in the room.

"And you can relate to it?"

"I feel like I can." Voice as soft as ever, he eyed her with warmth held in his eyes.

She couldn't find the words to say to respond to his words.

What is he trying to say? Is he falling in love?