HC 22

✿*:・゚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕲𝖆𝖗𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊゚・:*✿

Fastforward (Present) . . .

"What can you say about what you've now become, baby?" Masuyong tanong sa 'kin ni Ryfin.

We're here at the side of the precinct after we thirteen, headed to Countess Zelena's devoir. Hindi pa rin maalis sa 'king isipan ang in-anunsiyo ni Countess sa 'ming labin-dalawa.

We're now horoits and that only means we twelve are Countess Zelena's first chosen prowess heroes. It's a big duty and responsibilty for the twelve of us so I'm actually worried because I think it's too big for us to have that kind of responsibility.

"Perhaps, proud? I mean, yes I'm proud and happy that I am chosen, too, but I'm worried as well because we're new to this kind of stuff. Mabigat na responsibilidad ito dahil hindi lang hawak namin ang mga HCian na nandirito kung 'di sa buong HC, maging sa unibersidad natin," pag-amin ko sa sagot ko at napabuntonghininga.

"And not only that, I am the chosen leader of HC Heroes instead of Ate Klabie who does manage well when it comes to leading these kind of stuffs," dagdag ko pa matapos bumuntonghininga.

Naramdaman ko namang hinawakan niya ang kamay ko kaya napatingin ako sa kan'ya. Nagtama ang paningin namin at mula sa mga mata niya ay pumungay iyon.

"Don't be worried. I know you're already a great leader. I always have faith in you, remember that," malambing na aniya.

Ginantihan ko rin siya ng hawak sa kamay niya at nginitian siya ng matamis. At ng dahil lang sa simpleng assurance niya, nawala ang pangamba at pag-aalala ko ng gano'n-gano'n lang.

"Thank you, Ryf," sinserong pasasalamat ko.

"No worries, baby, I'm always here, I love you," malambing na tugon niya.

Inihilig ko ang ulo ko sa balikat niya, maging gano'n din siya sa 'kin.

After that day, we headed immediately to Countess Zelena because she would announce something important as what Maui told us.

"Ano po ang kailangan niyo sa 'min, Countess?" Tanong ko kaagad nang makapasok ako sa opisina niya.

Napansin ko ang pagiging seryoso ng countess habang nakatingin sa 'min.

"This will be your first ever mission, as what I've told y'all for the past months, enemies are starting to attack us. They used a very strange shot to inject those shape-shifter creatures you've been attacking and fighting for the past months to become more powerful and dangerous," panimula ni Countess Zelena.

"So that's why, they don't die quickly because of that strange shot," sabat ko.

"Yes, you're right, SC. Kuiper," she agree.

"And, what are we going to do now? How can we stop those creatures? They're shape-shifters too, right? So, I think it's harder for us to attack and stab them easily, we might get manipulated by them. Hindi rin natin sila makikilala kaagad," sabat ni Zieth.

'Yon din ang pinag-aalala ko. Baka dahil sa pagshe-shape-shift nila, hindi naman sila makikilala at mabilis lamang kaming mamanipulate, ang mas malala pa ay baka kami pa ang mapapahamak.

"What's the point of your abilities if the twelve of you don't have teamwork and y'all not use your unique skills and powers that you have? May I remind y'all that the twelve of you are monthly trained because of the monthly evaluations we have? Until now, you all are not used to your skills even when you're already trained? I already announced yesterday that the twelve of you are my first choice to be the first protectors and horoits of HC, so show me what you've learned and trained from the start," panghahamon ni Countess Zelena.