Chapter Three

This chappie is dedicated to Aaminah for actually commenting! :) She made my day !

Updating three days early. How awesome am I?

Enjoy! 

Sophie&Lucy on the riiiiight ----->

-Anna x

____________________

Chapter Three

Lucy and I got through all our lessons and before we knew it, it was lunch. Surprisingly, Vanessa waved at us in the cafeteria and all her cronies imitated her. Just to be polite, I waved back. Lucy and I managed to grab a seat at one of the tables for four people.

"So how's it been?" Lucy asked as she sat down.

"Well I guess you could say it's been a bit weird. Suddenly everyone wants to talk to me when before they just kinda ignored me."

"Don't lie" she laughed. "You were pretty popular before, seeing as you were a badass nerd. Now your just a really hot badass, no homo" I laughed at that knowing it was true.

Suddenly every head snapped towards the caferteria doors. I turned in my seat to see what was going on and nearly snorted when I saw what was causing it.

Blake, looking as tall and handsome as ever, was striding into the cafeteria with his gang of friends behind. You could literally hear every girl sigh lovingly as he passed their tables and winked at them. His piercing blue eyes that Lucy didn't share met my own for about three seconds before he looked away. To me, it felt like several days had gone buy in those three seconds. I really hoped he had seen how much hate and anger had been in my eyes when he looked at me, and knew it was all directed to him.

He took a seat at the 'popular' table and kissed his girlfriends cheek. In case you haven't already guessed, Vanessa was his girlfriend. They were the school's 'it' couple. Just the sight of them made me sick. Everyone worshipped them like they were God's, including the people they treated like dirt. They just pissed me off so much. 

"Hey girlfriends!" somebody squealed. 

"Kyle, don't do that ever again. You sound so gay"  Lucy and I said while giggling. He moved to kiss my cheek but sadly for him, the bell rang signalling that Lunch was over and everyone stood up and packed up their stuff.

"Too late"  I said, smiling cheekily while sliding away from him. We left the cafeteria and went our separate ways.

The rest of my lessons weren't as bad as my first one seeing as everyone now knew who I was and  all that.

I met up with Lucy after the last bell and we started walking towards my car.

"So how was your day" she asked.

All day I received glares from all the girls and had guys coming up literally begging for my number or for a date. The only one I'd given my number to was a really cute guy called Aiden, who was, unfortunately, Blake's best friend. Aiden was just so funny and sweet and polite unlike the others guys who would come up and be like,

"Can I get your number, babe" 

Lucy INSISTED I just had to get the number. So I did. Hehe. 

When I told Lucy all of this she laughed and shook her head.

"But aren't you glad I gave you a makeover" she said.

"Course I am!" I grinned. We continued chatting about random stuff. I was rummaging in my tote for my car keys when somebody above me cleared their throat.

"Hey brace-face. You finally got a makeover?" Blake smirked. Heat flooded to my face but I forced myself not to blush. In 5th grade I had needed braces and although the Blake back then didn't make fun of me, the new Blake certainly did. "Don't think it makes you special. Your still an ugly nerd" he continued. People passing by had stopped to watch, forming a small crowd around us. They all laughed at what he was saying. After all, Blake was their 'king'. He ruled the school with his bitch of a girlfriend, Vanessa, and did whatever he wanted. But this time, I wouldn't let him get away with it.

"You know what, Blake?" I said "Why don't you shut the fuck up and leave me the hell alone" Everyone went 'Ooo' as I spun on my heel and made my way to where my car was. Lucy was standing there smiling proudly and holding her thumbs up. I unlocked the car and got in, putting the roof down once again. I inserted the key into the ignition and revved the engine before driving to where Blake was standing, still in shock from what I had said to him.

"Oh, and before you insult me, think about how tiny your wiener is" And with that I sped out of the school's parking lot, the sound of everyone laughing behind me making my grin proudly.

I dropped Lucy off at her house before making my way towards my house to pick up some clothes. I was staying at Lucy's for the night. I made my way back to her house and rang the door. Lucy opened it grinning.

"Movie time!" she screamed before dragging me in. I sat down on the comfy white sofa and smiled sadly at the purple stain where Blake and I had accidentally spilled Kool-Aid.

"Stop thinking about that jerk!" my mind yelled at me. "He moved on and it's about time you did too!"

I immediately cleared my mind of any thoughts of Blake.

"Ready?" Lucy asked before sprawling out of the other couch.

"Ready." I said and prepared myself to watch Mean Girls.

 ____________________

And this is where I stop. 1) because I haven't done my homework 2) because I want to save a bit of the drama for next chapter. :)