Chapter Ten

• Dedicated to Sofia.R♥

AN: Chapter Ten already? I never thought I'd make it this far on this story. I've made a promise to myself that I WIILL finish this story and stick with it unlike my other stories. By now I would've lost interest in it and deleted it but because of the amount of support and views that I have not only recieved from my fans but from people who just come across my story by chance, I'm going to finish it :) BTW IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter (it has drama!). I may not be able to update for the next two weeks and I am going away tomorrow for Easter break. I'll still write for you guys though.

Listen to The Way by Ariana Grande on the right! That song is perfection.

-Anna

[not edited. I still need to pack for tomorrow]

Goal: 350 reads and 5 comments! Go go go!

____________________

Chapter Ten

"What if we get caught?" Amelia whined beside me, a terrified look on her face.

We were currently at Betty's Ice Cream Parlour which is pretty funny seeing as the guy who owned the shop was actually called Benny. In case you were wondering, we were discussing our bucket list plans because tonight at 11:00pm, we were going to toilet paper the one and only Vanessa's house.

It may seem slightly childish, but I'd never done any of this stuff when I was younger. I was pretty much neglected by everyone apart from my family and Lucy. It was only in Middle School I became tough and a 'badass' so now people respect me more. But I guess it's better late than never.

"Don't worry Amelia, we won't" I said in a soothing voice. I knew she didn't want to do anything that could go on her record (in this case vandalism) but hey, she was the one who thought of the idea in the first place!

"Yeah Amelia, we'll be okay" Lucy said brightly while tying her red hair up into a ponytail. Amelia herself had visibly relaxed and had begun eating her ice cream again. I dipped my own spoon into my ice cream sundae, pushing the cherry to the side to save it for last.

"Nice moustache" Before I could even register what was happening, two bright lights flashed in front of my face. Amelia and Lucy held up their phone screens to show me a picture of me looking slightly cross eyed with a white moustache on my upper lip created by the cream from my ice cream.

"Delete it!" I shrieked. Other people in the parlour glared at me but I was too busy to care.

"Nope" Amelia popped the 'p'. "This is going on Facebook!"

Oh great. So they wanted the whole world to humiliate me too. I begged them to delete it but they just laughed at me and continued tapping on their phones, leaving me to watch sadly as they posted the picture. I put my head down and my body began to shake with fake sobs.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay Sophie?" Amelia jumped from her seat and rushed to me, wrapping her left arm around my shoulder. I mentally smirked; happy she had fallen for the trick. I lifted my head slightly and saw her phone was gripped loosely in her right hand. I discreetly moved my right hand that was hanging over the table towards the phone.

Closer...

Closer...

I swiped at the phone but only felt the air.

"Nice try!" Amelia and Lucy laughed together. I lifted my head up and pouted but they continued laughing. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I pulled it out. I saw two Facebook notifications and quickly opened the app.