Chapter Thirteen

• Dedicated to Everyone In The Authors Note<3

I know, long time no chapter! I have a reallyyyy good excuse though, I had really important exams all of last week but they are finally over!! And yay for the half term that begins next week which means more chapters (hopefully) I added the reads from the notice to Chapter Twelve and you guys reached it :) . Hopefully my ideas will begin to flow, with this large packet of Sensations beside me. Yum!

I have a new idea for a story but can't start it until I finish Behind Popularity and The Player Fell In Love :D Thanks to all readers who checked BP out for me, by the way.

-Anna!

There are a few people I'd like to dedicate this chapter too:

Kmonkey- for thinking that this crappy story is good enough for the Watty Awards. Thank you <3
RoyalBumbleBee- for begging me to update, made me smile :D
KestaGervil- her reaction when I told her I wouldn't update until the goal was reached was sweet/funny!
Mavroc- she wrote the sweetest comment! Thank you so much! 
NiamhyyXO- her comment was beyond sweet and lovely! Thank youuuu!
Kathyc2000- another sweet comment, made me smile like an idiot for the whole day!
Ammarahhans- saying this story is awesome :D

I know there aren't a lot of names, but don't worry. I haven't gonna through all the comments just the ones I could see and the rest of you will definitely have a chapter dedicated to you :)

**GOAL: GET BEHIND POPULARITY (EXTERNAL LINK) UP TO 100 READS
350 READS FOR THIS CHAPTER**

[not edited in any way or form xD]

Chapter Thirteen

The next day, I woke up with a pulsating pain in my head. Scowling, I slowly swung my legs over the side and slipped my feet into my trusty black slippers that were lying by the side of the bed. Stepping carefully over Lucy who was still sleeping peacefully on her makeshift bed, I made my way across the room and into the bathroom where I then locked the door. As I passed, I caught sight of wrappers and packets littering the floor from the midnight feast Lucy and I had had the night before. I leaned against the hard wooden door and held a cold hand up to my burning forehead. I shuffled over to the sink, each jerk of my body causing a dull ache of pain in my head. I leaned against the sink and used a hand to open the mirror cabinet to bring out the bottle of Tylenol. With shaking hands, I struggled to twist the lid but managed and brought out two tablets.

I dropped the bottle and white tablets as pain erupted in my stomach. A nauseous feeling spread throughout me and my mouth started to water up. A feelings of dread spread throughout me as I realised what was happening, but it was too late.

Before I knew it, I was throwing up my insides on the tile floor. The putrid scent was the only thing I could remember before my vision became dark.

~*~

"Mum, I swear I'm fine!"

I was laid on my back in bed with my neck propped up by fluffy pillows. A damp cloth was pressed to my head and a thermometer was hanging loosely out of the corner of my mouth, much like you saw in animation movies. Lucy sat on a chair beside the bed, tapping away on her phone.

"See? Perfectly fi-Ow!" I shot up quickly to prove I was okay but quickly rested my head back onto the fluffy pillows as a wave of dizziness made my head spin and my head began to hurt like crazy.

My mother raised an eyebrow as she fluffed up the already fluffy pillows and tucked me into the zebra patterned covers. I scowled as she continued to baby me. Beside me, Lucy finally looked up from her phone that she had been glued to all morning and smirked at me. I made a face at her and my mother finally stopped brushing imaginary dirt off of my covers and straightened up. She checked the shiny silver watch on her wrist and gasped.