NOTICE

As you are all aware, I haven't updated this story since November. Honestly, I've never actually finished a story and this just so happens to be the longest thing I've ever written. Actually I lost interest in writing and I was left fearing I'd have to leave uncompleted. I'd found other interests, other things taking up my time but this story gains more readers every day and I hate to disappoint people because I know that whenever I read an book that isn't complete it BUGS me, especially if it is well written. I don't believe that this book is the best out there – rather it's a miracle it's come so far. When you read through it, you can see my writing develop which I think is the beauty of it :") And school may stress me out, and I may be shitty at meeting my deadlines with that but I want to start paying more attention to my writing so that I don't leave anyone with regrets and more importantly – myself. This story will be finished during summer so would you all please hold on for a little bit longer. Please? I'll get my exams and everything out of the way to ensure I deliver an ending that I'm happy with, to ensure that I haven't spent years writing something only for it crash and to end in failure. Thank you all for the support and love you've given me, to those who have been here from the beginning to those who may have stumbled across from me yesterday. This isn't the end of my writing – in fact; it's only the beginning of an end. After The Nerd's Makeover is complete, I plan to explore my ideas more whilst intertwining my thoughts with my interests. What I'm trying to say is, I'll be given myself a shot at something new, perhaps fanfiction (kpop related). I'll be writing afresh, under a completely different username (exoticskittles is so fetus haha but I can't bring myself to change it no matter how embarrassing it is now) and on another site and I'll be right back where I started all those years ago. Maybe I'll let you guys know my username then (honestly I've begun working on things and if you DO like kpop and shoot me a message, I might let you know when it's up), maybe I won't. Maybe I'll come back to finish my other stories, maybe I won't. And maybe, I won't have the success I do know when I start over, but I want to combine two things I love and I know that one or the other won't be everyone's cup of tea. But I want to say, thank you. I WILL NOT abandon you all, or this fic and during the months I've been gone, I've dropped by to check up on things.Thank you for 1K subscribers on 31/12/15! And wow, we're moving towards 800K. The Nerd's Makeover is crazy, it's cliché and plays on overwritten ideas, but this story is important to me and when people tell me "you inspire me to write" it's shocking to me, of all people, can have an effect on another person in the same way others far better than myself have on me. I'll see you all in July/August, and please anticipate it. I promise, I'll be back.

Remember, you should be happy doing what you love.