Chapter Nineteen

hi
so finals/exams are finally over so I'm going to try and update every single week from now onwards.

so I nearly have 400 followers and the rapid rise of followers is just... woah. Thank you all so much❤️
HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU

-currently freaking out bc I now have the full Divergent box set, TFIOS & Fangirl-

dedicated to Bleeding_INK bc we have some pretty rad convos and she was also my 365th follower <3
also dedicated to JJsparkes because her comments are so funny and my inbox was full of emails telling me she had been commenting xD

*also, check out my tumblr (click the green house on my profile page) as I will be posting previews of chapters I am currently writing for this story :) & don't be afraid to write on my message board!*

[excess swearing in this chapter & not edited]

Chapter Nineteen

Something was squashing me.

Correction, something ridiculously heavy and hard was squashing me. As I squinted my eyes against the harsh sunlight shining down above me, I could hear the lovely birds chirping, feel the light wind blowing and smell something that smelt suspiciously like dog poop.

Hold on, that doesn't sound right...

Opening my eyes wider, I was greeted with the sight of the blue sky, not a single white cloud in sight. My eyes travelled farther down and I bit back a scream as I saw an arm draped over my waist. My eyes trailed farther up and I jolted as a shudder ran up my spine.

In this appalling situation the worst thing should be the fact that I had woken up, caked in mud and wearing a ripped dress (I'm pretty sure the rip was located near my butt) that had risen way too high up my thighs. That wasn't what was surprising, though.

Oh, no. It was the fact that the owner of the arm was Blake fucking Richardson.

"Shit," I cursed. What exactly had happened last night? I could only remember parts of the previous nights and they gave no clue about how I had ended up in the middle of a clearing when I should be inside my soft, comfy bed dreaming about Dylan O'Brien.

"Oi" I hissed. I needed answers and I needed them now. I would've yelled if it weren't for the fact that I felt like somebody had thwacked me on the head with a hammer. Needless to say, I was never drinking again.

"Dipshit!" I snapped. Again, I received no answer.

"Blake!" This time I was rewarded with a grunt. I rolled my eyes and watched with disgust as a drop of drool trickled out of his mouth. Looks as if 'Mr. Perfect' wasn't so perfect after all. However if this was how the idiot was going to be, snoring away without a care in the world then I sure as hell would teach the prick a lesson.

Crouching down, (I probably look like a cave-woman with my ripped dress, bare feet and current position) I fiddled with a few twigs and sticks on the ground before settling on a thin rod of wood. I gently whacked it against my palm a few times to test it firmness before deciding it'd do.Then, turning towards Blake's sleeping form with a wicked gleam in my eye and an impish grin I shoved the stick straight up his nose with a cry of,

"Surpise, motherfucker!"

His reaction was priceless. The previously snoozing Blake was now sprawled out of the floor, his limbs a tangled mess as he let out countless howls of pain. I smirked at the pitiful sight.