Visiting the Madrigals

"Alfonso! It's time for you to go!" my younger sister shouts.
I rubbed my eyes still tired from the night before. My sister Bree reflects the light into my eyes by using her gift of mirrors. It allows her to form a mirror any time, and she can do whatever she wants with it.
"Alright, alright! I just have to get my bags then go!" I claimed as my younger brother, Jae creates a portal in order for me to get to the village easier. My parents were out in order to help our home town as there's always requests to be completed. We're the Kim family. My parents are the leaders of our houses. My father and I look very alike as he just seems to never age. My mother has long brown and a glass-like skin appearance along with her dark brown eyes. She's quite short, almost about five foot four and has a chubbier appearance. Their gifts? Well, that's a secret till next time. My sister Bree has a mix of grey and black hair throughout that head of hers with my mother's traits of having the chubbier appearance and the brown eyes, although she's quite tall just like our father. She's a very strong women as all the men say when staring at her. She's only 25, after all. Her hair flows flawlessly when she rides her horse around our village. Her gift seems boring until she breaks the mirrors into shards. She could easily murder whoever, whenever. She mainly uses her power of mirrors to help start fires or just see herself from every angle. Jae, my youngest sibiling has brown neck-length hair that's very straight. His eyes have different colors as his right eye is grey and his left is brown. His personality is quite cheery to how my sister and I may act. Maybe it's just because he's young or because he's stupid for a 20 year old. His gift can also be known as quite unique as he can easily teleport anyone anywhere whenever he can. He would use his gift to escape the house majority of times.
Lastly, there's me. I'm Alfonso, what I look like? Who really cares. Just think of me as an old man who's already in his 30's with a ridiculous gift that's more of a curse than an actual gift. Being able to see a dumb thin red string that connects two or more people together. You won't believe how many people have come to me to see who their string is attached too. This one time I told a man his wife's string was attached to another woman's finger, and he threatened to kill me or call me a fake. Well, his wife is now married to the woman I claimed. Humans are annoying. Now I'm being called by another village who needs help with love. Yet they chose me? It must be because Valentine's Day is coming up. I only took the offer because they would offer to pay me. It was too good to refuse the offer.
I stepped into Jae's portal with my items and had already appeared into the Madrigal's village. All eyes were on me as I had looked different and literally just appeared out of a random portal. I could already hear them whispering as I slowly traveled up to the Madrigal's house. Three random kids started screaming for someone named Marabella or Mary? Who knows. I wish I could go back home already.
"Welcome to our house," a women says as I look down at her. Oh, it's that one Abuela person. I really should've paid more attention to this family as my parents were explaining instead of thinking about the money. She gave a small smile and put her hands behind her back as she turned and walked into her house. Once I walked in, I could hear loud thumps as a girl was weightlifting a piano for her warmup. I looked and noticed her door, Louisa. I felt a tap on the bottom of my foot and looked down. "This is casita, they will take your belongings to your room" Abula stated as I put my luggage down and gave a stern look. Parts of the house started to tremble in fear then took my items away. More people came down the stairs to greet me. One lady in yellow was chattering her teeth and a small cloud was starting to form. Her husband calmed her down and gave a small smile at me. Another lady in blue who had herbs in her apron held a silver tray full of food as her husband stood behind her. He was covered in bruises and smiling like an idiot. I looked down at the food and took a piece. There's too many people who are giving me attentnio and I absolutely despise it. I backed up a few steps and walked away from the as ther faces were shocked, yet their eyes were following every move. Another lady comes down with vines and offers me a cactus. I sighed.
"This is too much," I mumbled and walked past her. I took a bite of the food that one lady had offered and my tiredness had already disappeared.
"Whoa!" a little voice says as I looked down. A little boy with his pet bird was on the floor. Casita had helped him back up. Great, another one.
"Out of the way!!!" Another boy shouted as he had turned into Abuela and slid down the stairs with Casita's help. Another woman with a red head band walked over to her mother. "Mama! Tell Camilo to keep it down because I can't focus on listening to my boyfriend!"
"Casita!" Another girl with glasses shouted. Ah, that must've been Mar? Merry? Whatever.

This house is chaos. How does anyone live like this.

This must be every member. I looked as my eyes were caught on the photo of Abuela's dead husband. So this is the man who gave his family a miracle. I looked down and my eyes roamed around to see Abula's finger. The string was attached to that locket she was secretly hiding in her right palm. The two other couples strings were tied to one another. The girl with the red headband's string was attached to someone in the town.

"Lead me to my room," I commanded as Casita led the way. I followed it as the family members were whispering to each other about me. I enjoyed the rest of the food that one lady had made and found it quite delicious. I closed my door to my room and sat on my bed. The guest room was full of different bright colors. I hated it. I looked at the corner and noticed there's was a missed spot that had not been painted yet. A portal appeared in front of me, and Jae had stepped through it.

"Hey older bro!" he smiled and handed me a small booklet. "Big sis thought you might forget which Madrigal is which, so this book has all the information in it!" I take the book and look at him annoyed. Jae noticed Casita and started to get intrigued. "Whoa! Hello there!" Jae laughed as Casita started moving him around.

"Jae, get me a blue colored paint can," I ordered. Jae looked a little confused. "Just do it,"
Jae just shrugs his shoulder and goes through his portal. His hand goes through the portal and shows me a color.

"Like this one?" He asked through the portal. I take the can.

"Give me a paintbrush," I said as Jae's hand popped in and out holding a paintbrush. "Great, now disappear,"

"You got it, big bro" he says as he vanishs. I opened the paint can and walked to the corner. Casita started shaking, the whole house frightened.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I said as I dipped the brush into the can and started to paint over the dull color of Casita. Casita had stopped shaking and must've of just stayed frozen the whole time unless it was going over to another family member to bother them. "Listen, you and I are going to be stuck together for a while. So I'd like for you to calm down as I'm not going to do anything to you. I'm not sure how I would with my gift, and I'm for sure not going to throw a tantrum over anything,"

Casita felt suspicious and tapped my foot seeing if I'd attack it. I had finished the paint job and just tapped Casita back teasing it a bit. Casita's energy had suddenly risen as it started shaking parts of my room excited. I stood back up as Casita transported the paint can and brush away from my room.

Abuela's POV

As our new guest had disappeared into this room. My family were questioning as to why he was here.

"Why is he really needed here" Peppa asked as a cloud started to form.

"He is here to the people in the village find their love. He is what the people have talked about ever since they've discovered his gift. It is a great honor to even have him appear here. I've been begging his parents to bring him here because he is quite a stubborn one," I replied. "It'll make the town excited as we are going to be hosting a Valentine's day festival!"

Felix calms Peppa down.

"Wouldn't it be lovely to have a festival full of love?" Felax asked as Peppa's face blushed while it was sunshining down on the house. Julieta gave a soft laugh while her husband ate to heal his bruises.

"It'll be interesting having a guest live with us for a while," Julieta said as Mirabel is cleaning up the place.

"Let's just try to make him feel welcomed. The way he may act is just....er....different," I said with a slight awkward smile.

"Different seems like a nice way to put it," Camilo replied as Dolores gave him a slight punch to his shoulder.

"Maybe he's just a bad guy!" Mirabel shouts optimisstically also flashing an awkward smile afterwards.