Watch Out

Bruno woke up in Alfonso's bed. He rubbed his eyes and looked around remembering where he was. He got up and bit his lip having a bit of a bad idea.

He wanted to use his gift. He took a few breaths and goes towards the book shelves.

"Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock! Knock on wood!" He said feeling nervous. He even started to knock on his own head. He grabbed a little punch of salt and threw it over his shoulder as a superstitious habit of his. "I'm sorry," he whispered slowly sitting on the floor and closing his eyes as his vision had started. The swirls of green started to swirl around the room. Bruno opened his eyelids as the future was unraveling.

"This one could be a real keeper if we take him with us," someone spoke.

"You can't. Bruno, run!"

It was Alfonso's voice.

"Alfonso!" Jae shouted in pain. "Take Bruno,"

The vision displayed Alfonso's stressed out face looking back and forth.

"Alfonso!"

Alfonso!"

Alfonso!"

Different voices shouted across the scene as Alfonso's panick only quickened.

All the shouting caused Bruno's vision to shatter but not before a green image was created of Alfonso's stressed face. Bruno coughed taking a hit from using his gift. He grabbed onto the image and brushed his hand over the picture.

"I... I need to do it again!" Bruno shouted starting his routine again.

"Alfonso!"

"So that's your name," it was a white traveler. Alfonso glared at the disgusting man. The traveler gave a smirk. "Pick your poison,"

Dante and Analise were in the background protecting something behind them, trying to keep up with the army of travelers onto their horses without trying to kill them. It was nearly impossible as the travelers pulled out their weapons. Suddenly someone was spitting out blood as they were shot.

Bruno snapped out of the vision again,  coughing even harder while gripping onto his arms. Books fell off the shelves due to the current. Bruno's hands were trembling.

What's going to happen?

Jae walked into the room and noticed Bruno shaking like a dog. He rushed over to check up on him.

"Bruno?! Bruno! What'd you do? What happened! I heard noises and only came over to check!" Jae stated holding on his arms. Bruno only crossed his fingers and held his breath. Jae analyzed his stance.

"I came to tell you that we're going to find Alfonso. I looked through his journal to find out that he might be near the cracked mountain. Bruno broke out of his breath.

"W-What!? That's by my village though!" Bruno claimed. It wasn't not just Alfonso he had to worry about, now his family was included.

"Are you sure you're able to go in this state?"

Bruno grabbed onto Jae.

"Please," he begged. "Please save everyone! I beg of you!" Bruno showed Jae the image he had made with his gift. Jae inspected the picture then gave a hopeful smile.

"I'll make sure to protect everyone," he promised. "If you're not ready to go then you can stay,"

"I'm going!"

Jae calmed Bruno down again. Everyone else was standing outside of the door.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Analise said happily. Jae gave a sigh feeling a bit worried, but he used his gift to make a portal appear.