Masked Party

Bruno woke up in pain the next morning. He looked down and noticed that he was wearing Alfonso's oversized sweater over him. It was very comfortable and warm. He groaned knowing that he should stop Alfonso as he's a monster in bed, but he can't deny that he also enjoys it as well. He felt around the bed to see where Alfonso was, but he was nowhere to be found. Bruno opened his eyes and looked around. A portal opened up in his room as Alfonso came back holding a bowl of chilaquiles, it was Julieta's cooking.

"So you can heal." Alfonso stated as he sat on the side of the bed. Bruno scooted over towards him and hugged him for warmth. Alfonso took a spoonful and blew on the food to cool it down since it was fresh out of the kitchen. "Open honey," Bruno looked up and opened his mouth as Alfonso shoved it into his mouth. Bruno closed his eyes as Alfonso released the spoon and started to chew on the food as his body was alreay healing.

"Kiss..." Bruno said puckering his lips. Alfonso bent down and gave him a kiss. Bruno wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him more kisses. "I love you soooo much." Bruno opened his eyes and smiled at him.

"I love you too Bruno." Alfonso replied and kissed his forehead. He continued to feed Bruno his breakfast.

Jae knocked on the door then just kicked it opened. Alfonso glared at him.

"Why'd you even bother knocking if you're just going to fucking burst it open?" Alfonso asked. Jae gave a childish grin.

"So you wouldn't get that mad if I did knock. Are you going to get ready for tonight?"

Alfonso shoved a spoon full of food into his mouth and chewed.

"What's happening tonight?"

"Masquerade ball!"

Alfonso rolled his eyes.

"Count me out of it. I'm staying in my room all night then."

Jae looked over at Bruno and place his hands together.

"Please convince him to come! Pleaseeee Sir Bruno! We need him to represent our family!" Jae begged getting on his knees, starting to tear up dramatically.

"It seems a little fun. I've never been to one before."

"I'm not going." Alfonso said. "It's just another fucking party that our parents host to socialize. They don't need me."

Jae looked over at Bruno, using his puppy eyes.

"Get the hell out." Alfonso ordered in a scary tone. Jae quickly got up then exited before his ass got beatened.

"Why don't you want to go?"

"I don't want nor need too."

Bruno hugged his arm tightly.

"I want to go with you though. We can spend more time alone afterwards."

Alfonso softly pinched his cheek.

"You're just trying to convince me for my brother's request."

"I do want to really go with you." Bruno whined. Alfonso sighed and rubbed Bruno's head.

"I'm not sure. I'll think about it."

"I'll give you a reward."

Alfonso lifted Bruno's chin up.

"Did you just say, reward? "

Bruno nodded.

"W-Whatever you want."

"Fine. I'll go." Alfonso said changing his mind quickly. "I know what I want for my reward. It'll be in the closet."

Bruno gulped. He had just done something he shouldn't have, but it was too late to take it back.