His Parents

Bruno rubbed his eyes even more. His dad really did look like Alfonso. They could've easily passed off as twins if they really needed too. Alfonso's dad shook Bruno's hand gently.

"Jae has told me that you were a bit damaged. Are you alright?" He asked examining Bruno. Bruno gave a slight nod and noticed the flower crown has been placed onto the night stand. He grabbed it and gave a small hug as it had been Alfonso's last goodbye. "So tell me, what did you exactly do to get Alfonso to listen to your request?"

Bruno touched the dying petals from the crown, trying not to break them off. "I-I only ever asked him to help me find the one who was attached to me,"

"Why don't I help you up to the kitchen? You should get something to eat before you're all bones," Alfonso's father helping onto Bruno as he slowly got up to find his steps. His dad was gentle and made sure that Bruno was able to use his energy without a sign of struggle. The rest of the crew looked over to the door as Bruno and Alfonso's dad had appeared. They both walked down to where the rest of the crew was as Bruno was given a seat. Bree placed a fresh plate of white rice with some meat for protein, as well as vegetables for his health. Bruno just stared at the food blankly as he had no urge to take a bite. Taking a bite might have even worsen his body as he'd feel like he'd throw up. Jae and Bree both looked at each other then was signaled to sit down from their dad. Their dad crossed his arms and stared at how mentally and physically drained.

"Where exactly is my son?" He had asked. Jae gripped onto the tablecloth, afraid to make eye contact with his own dad.

"W-where's mom?" Jae questioned, deflecting the question his father had asked.

"She's busy in the village. Where's Alfonso?" He slapped the questioned back at Jae. Jae looked around with no excuse or reason as to why or how Alfonso had disappeared. He couldn't cover for him.

"Alfonso is....gone," Jae stated. His dad lifted a brow.

"Define gone,"

"U-Um... well, you see...Alfonso might have crossed the borderline out of the magic and had come across the white travelers with Bruno, but he knew they were both in danger and made Bruno run back. He protected Bruno from any harm and made sure he was able to alert us. We can't find him anywhere and don't have a clue where they could've taken him!" Jae explained nervously. Bruno looked over at their father. He gave a slow nod as the inanimate objects around them started to shake and float. Bruno glanced over and noticed it was their dad. His eyes had turned a brighter grey color as he had shaken the items, he surely was not happy about the news.

"So Alfonso disappeared because of his journey to find a Madrigal's other one. In the process to do so, he had also encountered travelers and had to risk his life to protect the same Madrigal?" Their father asked. The crew slowly gave a nod, trying not to upset him even more. He gave a gentle smile and turned towards Bruno.

"Did he help you complete your task?" He asked. Bruno shook his head no. He could feel the ground start to shake as he had started to ask Bruno questions about what he had witnessed.

"I-its my fault!" Bruno claimed, taking the blame for everyone.

"It's not your fault," their father replied. "He was just doing his job as well as thinking what was right. I will say that he should express it a bit more, but it's how he is. I can't deny that I'm angry he's gone,"

He sighed and stroked his hair back, looking at everyone.

"So, how are we going to find him exactly?" He asked.

"Beats me," Jae replied. "I need to go and take a peek at him journal that he left behind later on. Maybe he left something in there,"

"Just wait until your mother knows about all of this. She's going to kill me along with the rest of you all," he turned toward Bruno. "Hey, Bruno, right? Would you mind doing me a small favor and use your gift to look into the future for a bit?"

"Umm...I...I guess I could do that. Although don't be happy if the outcome isn't too good. I'm not sure I could do it right now though. My mood isn't really the best state to start a vision..." Bruno stated sadly. The dad lifted a brow.

"You look as if you'd lost your pet. Alfonso must've been someone that you really were attached too,"

The crew gave glances at one another as they knew what Bruno was most likely thinking as well.

"Let me show you to Alfonso's room," the dad said, getting up from his seat. "I think it'd be helpful for you to know about him a little bit more'

Bruno's eyes widened and quickly got up, but Bree stopped him.

"Take the food with you and try to at least enjoy it!" Bree said. Bruno gave a slight nod and bow as he followed their dad into Alfonso's room.