Two Families

Alfonso and the rest had appeared back in the village as the Madrigal's ran towards Bruno while the Kim's tackled Alfonso, Jae, Reiki, Hisa, and Leo down.

"You're all okay!" Analise said happily. Alfonso gave a smile and hugged them back.

"I'm...home," Alfonso said softly.

"Tio Bruno! Are you alright!?" Mirabel said checking him.

Bruno gave a nod.

"Although our clothes don't seem to help our case," Bruno said.

"We'll need to change our clothes before we tell everyone everything that's happened," Jae stated.

Abuela couldn't stop hugging Bruno. She had almost lost one of her children.

"Ay, Bruno.. I'm so glad you're not hurt!" Abuela gladly said.

"I... I'm okay, Mama..." he replied giving her a warm hug back. Alfonso walked towards them as Abuela had let go of her grip. He got onto one knee and bowed.

"I am so sorry! I said I'd keep my word about protecting your precious son and have failed! I will gladly take any punishment that you bestow upon me," Alfonso claimed.

Abuela's eyes widened as she stared at everyone.

"Y... you can get up now!" She said flustered. She walked over and helped Alfonso stand up from his kneeling position. "There's no need to be any punishment. Look, my Brunito is still here. He's still breathing and alive. You still have kept your word," Abuela smiled and patted Alfonso's hands.

Dante and Analise stood next to each other, watching their son that they raised up. They felt proud of Alfonso's commitments.

Bree walked over and dragged Bruno and Alfonso towards the house to take a shower and change.

"Let's not scare everyone by having blood stains on your clothes!" Bree stated before shutting the door.

While the ones who were in the battle were changing up, The two family got to catch up with how they were in life. Dante and Analise weren't around their own village because they were always out helping other villages. It's a way to build connections and to stay educated within every culture. They trusted their children to protect the village. The main chief that they had settled on to protect the village was Bree. She and her lovers would help around to make sure nothing went wrong.

"Make sure to wash everything," Alfonso said outside of the bathroom door. "Wash everything from your head to your toes. I wanna make sure I can't smell their disgusting scent,"

Bruno gave a small laugh.

"I'll make sure to do that. Um, you can leave now. I might want some privacy, "

"No," Alfonso said. "I'm going to stay here and watch over so nothing will happen,"

"Alfonso, you go to your own room and shower!" Bree demanded pulling him by his ear, knowing he'd be quite stubborn about leaving Bruno alone. Bruno listened as their voices trailed off slowly while he hopped in the shower.

When they all had finished, they went outside to talk to everyone about how everything had gone down with the leader and their men. Bruno has noticed that Alfonso was fidgeting with something in his pocket.

"Thanks to Mrs. Julieta Madrigal that we healed up just fine," Jae said giving a smile. She gave a nod back and smiled as well. "Let's also not forget Ms. Louisa's gift. Without her, I'm not sure where I'd be,"

"What a good sign that you all are still here!" Abuela said.

Alfonso turned towards Bruno.

"I need you to come with me," he said softly as he started to walk to the water near his village. They had a sea near the village. Alfonso seemed a bit distracted as well as nervous. The sun had started to set down.