Morning Love

Bruno was feeling some touching near his ass and felt as if it was werid for a dream.

"Darling, " Alfonso said, trying to make sure he's clean from last night. Bruno opened his eyes and noticed he was bend over on Alfonso's thighs as he was sitting on the side of the bed.

"W..Wait! What's going on!?" Bruno asked.

"I'm just making sure you're clean," he said, moving his fingers in and out. Bruno squirmed a bit as he was fully naked. His cock was rubbing aganist Alfonso's pants.

"Your hole is tightening. Mr. Bruno," Alfonso said, removing his finger and rubbing one of Bruno's cheek. Bruno looked over at him touching his butt. "You're grinding your cock on my clothes. What a naughty thing to do," Alfonso gave his ass a little smack.

"Ah!" Bruno let out. "N..No! It wasn't intentional....We already went too hard last night,"

"We can always go again," Alfonso answer, smacking his ass again. "Just make sure Casita can't hear,"

Alfonso had loosen Bruno's hole enough for him to put it in and removed Bruno off of his thighs. Alfonso lied down and pulled Bruno's ass towards his face.

"W-Wait! You can't! This is so embarrassing..." Bruno said, as he was near Alfonso's big bulge.

"I want to see your everything," Alfonso said, pushing Bruno's ass down and eating out of him. Bruno flinched and squeezed his fist, trying to keep his moans quiet. The sounds started to become a little louder when Alfonso stuck his tongue inside. "You should try seeing what's under my pants, "

Bruno blushed and slowly unzipped Alfonso's zipper, pulling down he grabbed the huge thing into his hand.

"I.. I'll do my best..." Bruno said cutely, trying to shove it inside his mouth.

"You can just do the tip Darling," Alfonso said, sucking Bruno's cock. "Just follow what I do to yours,"

Bruno trembled with electricity throughout his body. Alfonso licked Bruno's tip as he followed along. Bruno could feel Alfonso's cock reacting as it only grew bigger. Bruno started to suck on the tip as if it was candy. He would slowly shoving the cock as far as he could down his throat, but he would choke immediately and remove it.

"You look so sexy..." Alfonso added in from his view. Alfonso went back to eating Bruno up as Bruno tried to make Alfonso feel good as well. Alfonso's tongue rubbed all over Bruno's inside, and he couldn't help but cum onto Alfonso's shirt. "Let's try different positions today,"

"H..How?" Bruno asked.

"Get on top and put it in yourself," Alfonso said, leaning up a bit against the pillows. Bruno got up and faced towards Alfonso.

"W...What if it doesn't go in?" Bruno asked. Alfonso chuckled at his question.

"We got it to go in the last few times. You can do," Alfonso said, holding onto his hand as Bruno tried his best to lower himself. Bruno used his other hand to hold Alfonso's cock up as it pressed into his hole. Bruno almost fell over, but Alfonso held his other hand to keep him balanced. Bruno's legs were shaking with excitement as he was making Alfonso feel satisfied.

"I..It's touching everything.." Bruno said as he pushed down more. "Ah!" He kept moving down until all of Alfonso was inside of him.

"Get used to my size for a bit then you can start moving back and forth. Here, place your hands onto my stomach and bounce when you're ready," Alfonso said. Bruno did as he was told and slowly moved back up.

"K..Kiss me..." Bruno said. Alfonso leaned forward and made their tongues greet one another. Alfonso leaned into his neck and made more darken love marks onto his body. Bruno bit Alfonso's shoulder and slowly bounced up and down.