《trying to moving on》

I remember that night as if it was yesterday of course it was year ago and life hasn't been easy. Of course It wouldn't getting over the shipwreck and moving on makes my mind hurt sometimes I found a lovely friend called Elizabeth smalls and shes helping me but I don't feel like opening up about jack the titanic or cal's abuse towards me. "ROSE! I'm home!" Oh shes home what a relief "hello Elizabeth." Elizabeth smiled at me "how are you feeling today rose you look exhausted i believe it's a year since the titanic sank can you believe that-" my mind went back to that night "stay on rose." "Jack..." i climbed up on that board and the night was cold and jack was freezing over until he closed his eyes and he went to the depths of the Atlantic." I started to panic "please please don't mention the titanic to me." Elizabeth calmly hugged me "are you okay rose do you want to talk to me?" I shook my head "I'm going to bed." Elizabeth nodded and walked into another room and i walked up to my room and sat at my mirror and sighed loudly. "Jack...jack...jack...please come back to me." Elizabeth opened my door and saw me crying in my mirror "hey why are you crying rose?" I looked up with teary eyes "i- i- was on the titanic..." Elizabeth's eyes widened "I am so sorry rose did you lose anyone?" I stared in my mirror and heard the song come Josephine in my flying machine "what a beautiful song am I right rose?" I nodded but started to cry "why does this song make you cry?" I looked up stressed "it reminds me of someone." Elizabeth sat next to me "someone that made you sad?" I looked up from crying and I looked in the glass in the mirror "no no someone who made me very very happy... and if your wondering where he is now he died with the titanic..." elizabeth looked at me "is that why you don't like to talk about the titanic?" I nodded "yeah I loved him very much." "What was his name?" Elizabeth asked curiously. I took a deep breath and sighed "jack dawson."