《another shipwreck》

I held onto jack the ship rocked loudly and started to sink I felt so afraid "JACK JACK JACK THE SHIP IS SINKING!" jack held onto me and we ran to the back of the ship and held on the ship started to tilt up and me and Jack held on clinging onto the railing and jack let go and fell into the ocean I held onto the railing tight and climbed up onto the ship as it sank the ship started to capsize and pieces started to fall off it and finally it sank and I fell into the ocean jack was clinging onto some wood for dear life shaking seeming to have a panic attack I was shaking just as much and we swam to a lifeboat and hugged into each other crying and and holding each other we sailed the Irish sea for a couple of days until a rescue ship came and picked us up we was tired, shaken and hungry jack had became ill and he wasn't sleeping I became very worried about him. "R-rose I'm in so much pain" I he looked at me with so much pain in his eyes after a few days he started to get better but he started to become afraid of the world he just trusted me and he just wanted me and him forever. Of course he was always afraid when we went into town hiding behind me and always crying his anxiety got so bad he wasn't sleeping at night and had started cutting himself he just wanted out of this world. I saw jack go from a loud, amazing, beautiful person to a very broken, scared and still beautiful person I loved so much but I hated see him suffer he would cry at night and have nightmares of the titanic and the lusitania I would cry in the day the doctor said to me Jack was just insane and lost his mind just after surviving two shipwrecks and living in a wartime and I was very worried about him. One night I awoke and I saw him shaking on the floor and I hugged him I was worried he was going to kill himself one of these nights and I was ready afraid of it. "Jack?" He looked at me and smiled "hey rose are you okay?" I shook my head "i- i- i- I'm so worried about you I'm worried your going to kill yourself or hurt one of us." Jack looked at me with lost eyes with tears "I'm not going to die I'm a survivor alright I'm going to be fine please don't worry about me rose." I looked at him and smiled "I hope your right jack cause I love you and you mean everything to me." I looked at the notebook in Jack's hand it now had a cover called apocalypse and I smiled "your still writing that's amazing can-can I read it?" Jack nodded and handed me the notebook and I looked at it with pictures drawn and I laughed "this is beautiful it's all about us and our love story." Jack smiled "yeah you jump I jump right." I nodded "of course jack." He touched my cheek and I smiled "I love you."