《in dust》

Jack wondered the streets of New York trying to find me and I was scared I ran off in the middle of the night and into the woods back to the small cabin jack once lived in. "OH FOR FUCKS SAKES WHERE ARE YOU ROSE!" jack was holding a gun in his hand he had found on the streets of new York he was bleeding from being in a fight and it was raining. I was shaking rocking back and forth In the cabin. "I don't need to be saved I need to save him." I got the courage and ran out into the rain and through the wind and leaves and down the hill and into new York jack was looking up at the empire state building covered in blood and felt helpless "ROSE!" I heard him calling my name but then I slipped and fell down the hill and into grasp of cal hockley "GET AWAY FROM ME!" cal grabbed my arm and I froze he did this before he tried to kill me the night before we boarded that ship. "LET GO OF ME!" cal laughed "oh young rose you are such a immature bitch you know nothing of this world and you never will for I'll make sure you die tonight." Jack felt his heart race and heard a gun click and he ran down the back allies to see me in the grasp of cal he had hold of my ginger curly hair and pulling me "a whore to a gutter rat I throught you was a first class lady to then change your name so we couldn't find you well we have now." Jack loaded the gun "you might wanna think again cal cause I am not letting you hurt her again."

Jack fired the gun and a shooting match between jack and cal broke out "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" jack dogged the bullets "I've killed your henchmen on the titanic I'm sure I can kill you tonight!" Cal laughed "don't be absurd! You have no experience in f...

Jack fired the gun and a shooting match between jack and cal broke out "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" jack dogged the bullets "I've killed your henchmen on the titanic I'm sure I can kill you tonight!" Cal laughed "don't be absurd! You have no experience in firing guns." Jack looked at him with his eye brow lifted "you know nothing of me do you you never payed attention to anything I ever said!" I was still in cal's grasp until I pulled him off my hair and kicked him over "LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT YOUR RICHES!"  cal looked up at me and kicked me over and drew a knife and cut into my face and slashed it until his other henchmen came and he ran off and I was left on the cold wet floor next to Jack "omg...rose...he started to cry." I came around about 3 hours later I saw a bright light and my eyes opened I was inside somewhere "JACK?" he smiled beside me "hey your alright we are back in that cabin I got us bright lightbulb so we can see." Jack was sat there with a hat on and a smile and I managed to get a job that pays well. I smiled at him "that's wonderful honey." Jack smiled at me "you rest up I got us all taken care of." I nodded "what about cal?" Jack looked at me "he went back to Philadelphia last night to your mother ruth." I looked at him "good let's hope he stays there." Jack nodded "have you ever wondered If you wanted to go to Wisconsin?" I looked at him "you mean Canada?" Jack nodded "I have some family out there that could help us out." I nodded "I mean if we can afford it then sure." Jack smiled and pulled out two train tickets "we depart in the morning rose." I smiled "it would be amazing." Jack nodded.