《final fall》

I kept having nightmares of different ways jack could die some where more grotesque then others and then I awoke and the bed was empty jack was out on the balcony smoking and writing I hugged him from tbe behind "hey jack what you doing up so late." Jack looked at me and smiled "I'm fine darling I'm just busy." I looked at him and the wind started to pick up dramatically and I felt tears started to form in my eyes "jack! Tell me the truth!" Jack looked at me and I was crying "you are not okay your sick and your trying to kill yourself!" Jack looked at me and didn't speak to me "titanic and the lusitania were the worst things to happen to me." I started to cry and I pulled him into a hug and he pushed me off him and I hit the floor "JACK!" he walked down the stairs his mind was fuzzy and he was seeing things I got up and ran down the stairs and to the railing he was looking over at the city with the gun in his hand I came running outside and I looked at him "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!" Jack looked at me "this world hates me and wants me dead rose." I looked at him and started to cry "no...that's not true I love you why can't you see that!" Jack nodded "I know you love me you have done for 3 years now and I know we have came so far together." I looked at him and held his hand "you made a promise on the sinking titanic that we was going to make it and trusted you remember?" Jack lifted his head and the flashback appeared [Jack climbed up the sinking titanic and held on the ship started to spilt and he pulled me over the railing "come on I got you." I pulled myself over and clung onto the back of the ship's stern and it cracked and we all screamed and then it lifted and the stern bobbed in the water and Jack had hold of my hand and I held his tight and the water rushed onto the ship "the ship is gonna sink us down take a deep breathe when I say KEEP FOR THE SURFACE AND KEEP KICKING DO NOT LET GO OF MY HAND!" I nodded the water was closer than I throught and then he said the words that stuck with me "WERE GOING TO MAKE IT ROSE TRUST ME!" I looked at him and smiled "I TRUST YOU!" we both took deep breaths and the stern disappeared under the Atlantic ocean.] The flashback stopped and jack felt uneasy and started to tear up "DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT SHIP!" I held him but again he threw me off and ran off i was deadly worried about him now i ran after him and I ran for miles shouting his name "JACK!" but I couldn't find him anywhere in fact I was losing hope and throught maybe he had killed himself when I saw by the river sitting there looking at the water I slowly walked next to him but he ran off and ran back to the house and to our room and I ran back there and up the stairs.