《you jump i jump right》

I walked into the room was looking in the mirror I looked at him and he cried "please rose let me die let out of this place that you call earth and let me finally rest in peace." I looked at him and I cried "no...please dont leave me again Jack..." my room was covered with candles around my bed and it looked like the final scenes of a tragedy romance I went into my drawers and found a vile of poison and a knife "if your going to die I'm going to die with you jack." Jack looked at me and started to cry "no...rose please don't kill yourself." I looked at him "you said is me and you forever darling and you said we would make it together." Jack held my hand and grabbed the poison from my hand and drank it I tried to stop him but it was too late he started to loose focus of his vision and grabbed the knife and cut his wrists until he bled onto the the bed and the floor I watched in horror as the man I loved died right in front of me I keeled down beside him and kissed him then he looked at me "you jump I jump right..." I started to cry as his eyes closed and he died in my arms "right..." I held him there as I cried "no...jack JACK WAKE UP!" I screamed in pain as he died "WHY JACK!" he was limp and his heart stopped beating he was gone and I was alone again and looked at the vile and there was enough for me to drink and join jack again I cried in my mirror "I'm alone...I'm alone I'm alone...JACKS DEAD IM ALONE!" My mirror crashed onto the floor and I drank the poison myself and layed next to jack as his limp body was dead my vision became blurred and finally started to become black I cut my wrists and bled out onto the bed and finally I died mine and Jack's blood combined on the sheets and we was together again in Jack's hand layed the memory of us the finshed book of apocalypse...