《the titanic memories 》

I looked Jack in the eyes as he looked at me and he was high he had done some drugs before hand "baby please stop your going to kill yourself If you don't." Jack nodded and fell over "r-rose I don't feel well." I held jack close and he was sick "baby what's wrong?" Jack was shaking "the titanic made me Ill." I sighed "anxiety?" He nodded and I got the doctor to come around and have a look at Jack "okay mr dawson tell me what's been happening?" Jack nodded "I've been feeling light headed my breathing has been very fast and I feel sick all the time and I get random chills." The doctor nodded "well have you had anything that could of caused it?" Jack nodded "I was on the titanic last year and in the Atlantic and I was very cold." The doctor nodded "ah you have ptsd, anxiety and so sort of sleeping disorder." Jack nodded "that would explain the flashbacks." The doctor nodded "mhm well just try and calm down and relax." The doctor left and Jack layed there and his mind kept replaying the night in his head "why won't it go away?" I shook my head "I know darling it's like it was the end." Jack nodded "I wish it had been cause then I wouldn't be in pain." I nodded in agreement "at least we have each other of course." Jack smiled "of course." "Jack can we dance?" Jack smiled at me "if you like my darling." I helped jack up and we started dancing and I smiled with him "you make me complete darling."