《arriving in the uk》

Me and jack arrived in the uk and I smiled as we awoke and went up onto the decks as the Olympic docked and I held my hat and jack was wearing a brown jacket and holding our bags. "I love you." Jack nodded at me and kissed me "when we dock I want to sort out our place and then get married." I smiled at him "you make me feel so safe Jack honestly." Jack smiled "well I'm glad I do." After the ship let everyone off me and Jack got a taxi and we drove off from Southampton and into the town we then got the train into london and I smiled at the buildings we got off the train and got a taxi again. "Hey can we get to this place please 44 lane of queens road please" the guy nodded and me and jack got in and we arrived at my father's house and saw the rich house and I got out with Jack hand in hand. My father was inside and saw us arrive and he came outside and waited on his porch "hello rose, jack." I smiled and hugged him "thanks father for putting us up." Her father nodded "of course rose anything to get you away from that absurd woman that's called your mother." I nodded "she tried to force me into a marriage with a man called Caldeon hockley." My father was shocked "HOCKLEY!" I nodded and looked down "holy SHIT- I'm so sorry rose." Jack smiled "but I took her away from it all." Rose's father smiled "thank you jack I truely appreciate that she was going to get hurt if she was still there." Jack nodded "like I said to her I thought she was going to get killed if she stayed." Rose's father rubbed his forehead "mhm oh I'm Robert DeWitt bukater by the way." Jack nodded "I'm Jack dawson it's a pleasure to meet you sir." Robert nodded "so jack how did you meet my daughter rose." Jack laughed "we met on the titanic." Robert nodded"ah that ship that sank yeah rose wrote to me that If she had stayed any longer on that ship she would of killed herself." Jack nodded "unfortunately that was true I saw her trying to jump off the back of the ship and i helped her back on and i helped her escape ruth and cal." Robert nodded"again Jack have to thank you it's an honor for you to be with my daughter after saving her." I smile at him "well thank you father its been a rough journey getting over seas to here." Robert nodded "I can imagine the Atlantic is rough in march." Robert looked up at the sky "we are at war remember so just be careful around london at the moment and don't worry jack won't be drafted I'll make sure." I smiled "thank you father um is it okay if me and jack get married I mentioned in my letters that we wasnt married and we wanted your blessing." Robert nodded "of course you can I'm not stopping you Jack Is a fine young man for you to  marry but id have to meet his parents In order to confirm." Jack looked down "my parents are dead sir." Robert nodded "oh I'm sorry to hear that in that case I give you my blessing you may marry my daughter." Jack smiled "thank you sir its made me very happy indeed."