《getting away》

Jack was stood on the deck of the rms Olympic as I was laying on the bench looking at the stars "nobody not even the heavens above knew who we were on the ship." I looked at jack and smiled "I know england will be at war but its gotta be safer than America and cal chasing us everywhere right." Jack nodded in agreement with me of course I was nervous being on a ship again but so far it had been fine dinner was lovely, jack drew me again and being 1st class with someone who loves me feels right. Jack smoked his ciggarette and looked at the sea granted the Olympic was identical to the titanic but was far more safe plus there was enough lifeboats on board for everyone this time around. Me and jack walked hand in hand to our room together and jack was reading and writing his own book about his time on the titanic. Jack looked at me and smiled "I love you rose." I blushed "I love you too jack." We kissed and then we started to make out in that room and he took his shirt off and I undid my dress and took my gloves off and unbuttoned his trousers and I layed there naked on the bed he was pinning me to it and started to bite my neck and I grabbed the sheets and then he put his cock inside of me and I moaned loudly we was lucky the room was soundproof jack went at it more his hair flopping down over his face and starting to sweat "ugh..jack- I'm.. gonna cum." Jack smirked at me and my red curls lining my face and sweat dripping everywhere I came and jack decided to eat me out and licked my vagina and bit on my boobs that was the night that I felt free.