《mrs dawson》

The day of mine and Jack's wedding came around april 11th 1914 was the date and the sun shined so bright "it had exactly been two years since me and Jack had met and fell in love on the ill fated titanic I was beyond nervous I had no idea what to expect I wrapped my hair with the white ribbon and braided a small braid into my curls and pulled it together and pinned it up with a flower hair clip and placed red Rose's in my hair along the braided section and made it all curly and then put on my corset and pulled it in and then put on my gown and put the brooch onto it inspired by the red dinner dress I had lost in the shipwreck of the titanic the place me and jack was getting married at was inspired by the titanic in war torn England I was nervous beyond anything my father had seen before but it was because I was without jack and he was getting dressed at my father's house I was at my cousin eleanor's house jack had family arriving in from nova Scotia and Wisconsin it wasn't a lot but it was people he loved and cared about. "My rose you look beautiful may I take some photos for my fashion inspiration boards?" I nodded "of course you can eleanor." She smiled at me taking out a camera and taking several pictures of me and I felt beautiful my father walked in and I hooked arms with him while jack was in a car with his cousins who were all Male apart from his eldest cousin grace who was also rich mind you. We all started to arrive I was in a car with my father and my cousin eleanor as my bridesmaid and we arrived shortly after jack did he was stood up at the altar on top of some stairs which looked like the grand staircase of the titanic and I walked up and he turned around and smiled at me I blushed "wow you look so beautiful rose." I kissed his cheek and we got wed and finally I was rose dawson and me and jack held hands with rings on and I blushed at him.
We went onto the dancefloor and danced together and nothing in that moment could faze me until I discovered something while Jack was asleep I went through some of his stuff curious as to what his life was like before he met me I found a photo of him, father and mother of course i studied the photo for awhile until I realized jack wasn't smiling and in fact looked quite terrified and I was convinced jack had been abused at home but I didn't ask him. He awoke the next day I was asleep right next to him and he started to cry and a tear fell onto my face jack felt helpless and was panicking I awoke to see him shaking in the corner and rocking back and forth and I calmed him down out of it "j-Jack are you okay?" He looked at me and shook his head and he cried "my mother hurt me..." I looked at him with tears in my eyes and hugged him "j-Jack...I...I have to tell you something about cal." Jack looked at me genuinely scared and slowly nodded "he-he abused me." Jack's expression fell and he pulled me for a hug "nobody and i mean nobody is going to hurt you now beautiful do you understand I love you so much no matter what that bastard did to you I will never ever let him hurt you again."