《your alive》

Jack drove to where Elizabeth lived and knocked on the door I looked up from my mirror stressed and tired and walked over to the door and turned it slowly and opened it "how can i help-" I looked up and saw jack in the flesh alive and smiling "hello beautiful." I was shocked "j-Jack?" He nodded "I'm sorry I left you alone in the middle of the Atlantic I passed out." I looked up and cried and hugged him "its it's okay I'm so sorry I let you fall in the Atlantic..." jack Hugged me back "you didn't do anything wrong rose I love you." I smiled "I love you too." Jack gently picked up my hands and held them "I have my own house and we can start our lives together if you can handle my panic attacks of course." I looked at him and nodded "I love you I'll do whatever it takes to be with you again jack." He kissed me and I smiled "your beautiful jack." A few months later my life was difficult "jack...I cant cant dont this anymore I WANNA DIE!" my panic attacks have been very much for me lately "baby its okay." Hugs me my mind started to fall apart "CAL GET AWAY FROM ME!" I awoke in the middle of the night shaking and jack awoke and hugged into me "it's like apocalyptic out there baby." I nodded "the world is cruel to us." Jack nodded "because we are 3rd class it doesn't matter I love you so much." I felt my mind starting to feel sad again but I tried to cover it up for weeks from jack. Until one night I tried to take my life again I climbed over the bridge near my house and Jack came running "ROSE NO!" I looked back and saw him "please don't do this I'm here now I promise you I ain't going to leave you here tonight alone I'm here to stay." Jack held his hand out to me "please come home with me." I took his hand and climbed back over and he hugged me close "please don't do that rose you know I love you so much."