《cal hockley wants me dead》

I awoke and went into town as Jack was asleep and I walked slowly into town until I saw cal in town and I hid he saw me anyways "oh look at you rose you look dreadful so glad to bump into you again you look horrendous and ugly ugh." I looked at him with a glare "if you think I'm coming back to you got another thing coming."

I was scared but I stood my ground he laughed in my face "oh rose your pathetic you really want to stay with jack dawson omg you have got to be kidding me

I was scared but I stood my ground he laughed in my face "oh rose your pathetic you really want to stay with jack dawson omg you have got to be kidding me." I looked at him stern "you have no place here leave me alone." Cal shook his head "no I hate you and I wish you was dead." And with that he hit me and walked away I felt my heart race after that and then heard gunshots jack awoke and ran down the stairs and into town cal started shooting at me and jack "HE WANTS ME DEAD!" me and jack ran to the end of the streets in New York and we ran home and locked the door "omg rose are you okay?" I nodded out of breathe of course but jack had fallen over while running back and hurt his knee "darling let me take a look at your knee." Jack hesitated and I looked at him "I won't hurt you, you know I wont." Jack nodded and lifted his trouser leg up so I could take a look at his injury and I saw blood pouring down his leg with a very nasty cut. "Oh dear it's quite bad." Jack nodded "it felt bad running home." I grabbed some plasters and I taped the cut up and cleaned the blood. Jack looked at me with his ocean blue eyes as he was crying in pain "its alright your okay it's just a nasty cut." Jack sighed in relief "thank goodness." Later on in the day I was cooking and jack was writing "what you doing honey?" Jack looked up "just writing a book." I smiled "he's so creative and amazing I love him." Things however didn't get better for us as then we was thrown out of our house and onto the streets of New York Manhattan jack was still writing his book and I just tried to survive the night "it's so cold tonight..." jack nodded in agreement to me "I will hopefully have a job soon so we can get a home." I nodded I shivered and snuggled close to him trying to stay warm I went into my black coat and and pulled out a small pocket book but I also remembered I had the heart of the ocean safely tucked away it would be worth millions if we sold it. "Jack...look." he looked up from writing and saw the blue glimmering diamond. "Is that the heart of the ocean?" I nodded "you know its worth millions if we sold it." Jack nodded "but that means cal would find out and he would have you killed." I nodded "yeah that's the only problem..." I put the necklace away and sighed "why don't I sell some art instead." I nodded "that could be a start and then we could find a place to rent for awhile." Jack nodded "I love your thinking jack your so smart." We fell asleep in the alley that night in cold month of march.