《getting worried》

It was raining outside and I looked up at it reminded me of when I arrived in new York alone after the titanic after I throught jack was dead but was wrong. It was a long day he was tried all the time and never moved barely I was worried he was going end dying that I gave up and I started to cry outside in the garden of the house we was in I tried my hardest not for him to see me cry but he did and he came running outside into the freezing cold April showers he was dripping wet and he hugged me "rose...everything is going to be okay I'm going to be fine." I started getting worried for my own mind let alone Jack's I couldn't sleep at night anymore my mind was so fucked all the time I wish one of those ships had taken me with them then I heard planes go over me and jack ran inside and hid down in the bunker below the house living in London in fear is terrifying I screamed as the planes flew over and the bombs dropped there was screaming upstairs and crying I could hear buildings falling and then it all stopped and me and jack opened the doors from the top and saw an apocalyptic scene the buildings were rubble and there were dead bodies everywhere I was terrified me and Jack walked the streets for days and we grew tired and jack grew ill again he got better of course and we had to keep moving we ended up in the high society end of town houses like the ones I used to live in and I saw women wearing the finest clothes I looked down at the dress I was wearing and sighed some part of me wanted that back but with jack not anybody else. "They all look happy." Jack clung at the gates and sat on them "I'm sorry I've been a idiot lately." I looked up at him "jack don't say that you have PTSD it's nothing to be ashamed of its normal to get when you have been in traumatic events probably stemmed from when you was a child and increased more from the titanic and the lusitania." Jack nodded and hugged me "I'm so grateful to have you in my life rose." I smiled at him with sutt on my face from the fall out of the dust he kissed me and I held him "Jack your so precious but I am worried about you." Jack nodded "and you can worry its normal." I smiled "we need to find a home." Jack nodded "yes we do." I saw the gun in Jack's pocket and sighed "is that to protect yourself ?" Jack nodded "my anxiety gets bad so I have to." I nodded "ah it just seems dangerous for you to have a gun." Jack smiled "I suppose but I'm fine." I looked at him and grinned "yeah-" we walked back to the ribble and found some shelter for the night and I fell asleep but Jack was awake all night he had cut himself again and I noticed it was deeper and more noticeable I was really worried now.