𝐓𝐰𝐨

" Xy I fucking hate you bro" I laughed while putting on makeup.

I had my phone proped up so Xy could see my face while I put on my makeup. We been otp alot for the past 2 weeks.

" You putting ugly makeup on your already ugly face...your life must suck"
" Atleast i dont look like I got 2 burnt hotdogs for lips..and them bitches crusty too"
" Guh stfu, bitches would pay to have these hotdogs on they body"
" what bitches Xy??? Prostitutes?, they don't count"
" Girl suck my-"

His sentence was interrupted by a loud bang on my window.

" Fuck was that?"
" shid idk..wait here"
" Ian got no choice but to wait here bozo"

I flipped him off then looked out my window. And who was at my window? Tayvion dumbass. He smiled and waved at me.

" ARE YOU OUT YO RABBIT ASS MIND?" I slid the glass up and yelled out the window.
" Guh stop playing, we meant to be and you my mfkn bestfriend. So stop acting boujee"
" Ain't nobody acting boujee I just don't want yo bitch ass"
" Bet, ima shoot this mfkn house up to..just watch."
" yee yee whatever" I shut my window, and heard Tayvion pull off.

I grabbed some trolli sour gummy worms and sat back down infront of the camera.

" Trouble in paridise?"
" me and him are not together" I rolled my eyes
" Okay miss gorl" He said sarcastically.

We talked on the phone for some more hours, until we were both visibly tired.

"Xy you tired I'm tired let's just call it a night"
" I'm glad u said sum, cs im trying so hard not to nod off."
" goodnight nigglet"
" night"
" byee" I was finna hang up.
" no...stay on the phone lil girl"
" mmcht fine "

~ Next morning ~

I rolled over to my phone to see that Xy hung up.

" Mmcht this nigga" I rolled my eyes before seeing a message from him.

Xyon🌭: : Goodmorning mega 🖤
Me: : Goodmorning sausage lips💕

I stumbled out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to make me a fried pb and j.

" who got you all smiley" my papa said sitting in a bar stool.
" Oh nobody " I smirked a little.
" so how old is 'nobody'"
" ...19"
" mhmmm...hopefully he aint crazy like that Trevor boy"
" his name is Tayvion pa" I giggled
" yea yea..anyway I gotta get back to work they paging me. Have a good day sweetie" He kissed me on the forehead and walked out the front door.

Incoming call from : Kam👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

" Yes ma'am" I answered
" what you doing"
" finna eat a PBJ, why wsp?"
" I'm finna go to the mall, wanna come"
" Uhh sure, what time"
" right now hoe, throw some clothes on"
" mmcht okay"

I got in the shower had a lil concert to summers new album then got out. I put on some tapestry pants, and a brown oversized hoodie to match and put my hair in a pineapple.

Kam👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: :Outside.

I grabbed my purse and walked out the door.

" Hey miss lil m.i.a"
" girl shut yo ass up" I smiled.
"We need to catch up, sooo I decided we can go to the mall. You like shopping I like shopping so, mall date"
" good idea for once.."
" I will put you out in the interstate"she laughed and flipped me off.

We walked around the mall shopping, talking and laughing. We decided to head to the food court.

" Girl my sneaky link was knee deep in my doonies last night just drilling nd drilling nd dril-" Kam was saying before being cut off.
" AYE NY..." Zomar said running towards me across the food court.
" Hey zo" I smiled up at him.
" Yeah hey Zo...im kammm" Kam said pushing Me out the way a little.
" Nice to meet you" He giggled.
" Chile anyway, I'm hungry soo let's go to the food court please " I rubbed my stomach, that was growling.
" can I tag along "
" of coursee"

We went to the Chinese restaurant and ordered.

" That'll be 55.80" the cashier said

I went digging in my purse until Zo slapped my hand.

" I got it ma" He pulled a 100 out his wallet and handed it to the cashier.

We sat at the table and talked, and walked around for a few more hours. My bipolar depression seemed to be lifting I guess.

" bitch I gotta get going, my sneaky link want me to come to his house. Soo zo can you take her home?"
" Yee fasho"
" good, don't be surprised if I'm that nigga fiance by tomorrow, I swear I might propose to that nigga" She said scooping up her bags and happily running out the mall.

" She.. is funny" Zo shook his head standing up.
" She is, I love her " I smiled getting the trash from the table and throwing it away.

We both started walking for the exit then he extended his hand for me to grab.

" ion know where yo hands been" I mugged sarcastically.
" they finna be across yo face" He smiled.
I laughed and grabbed his hand. While we were headed to his car I saw Tayvion approaching me.

"Nigga are you a Russian spy or something " I yelled at Tay.
" this why you can't return my calls, cause u cooped up with another nigga?"
" Watch your damn mouth I'm not your bitch anymore"
" You gone always be my bitch" Tay grabbed me by my hoodie and shook me.

Zo dropped all the bag in his hand and pushed Tay off of me.

" Wsg nigga" Tay punched Zo in the face, and it was on.

They both were throwing punches tick for tack,I kept trying  to break it up. I got behind  Tay and put him in a headlock making him hit me in the eye from behind. Zo  punched him a few good times then I threw Tay on the ground.

" Yall got me that time..it ain't over" Tay stood up and wiped his bloody lip and nose.

" Comon ma" He got the bags off the ground and grabbed my hand.

We got to his car and he put the bags in the backseat then opened the door for me.

" Nice car " I said getting in.
" It's slight" He shrugged.
" buckle up" I side eyed him as we pulled off.
" a real nigga like me don't need a seat belt, a seatbelt need me"
" Nigga think he onnat he gone end up on a shirt" I laughed.

He had a black hellcat srt with purple lights  underneath, definitely wasn't a 'slightly car.

We got to his place and to my surprise it wasn't the Hotboxx place. It was a nice apartment complex. He lived on the 15th floor, room 902.

" sit your bags on the table and put your hoodie on the coat rack"

I did what he said then followed him in the hallways. He was in a bathroom looking at his bloody lip in the mirror. I stood behind him just watching.

" we real life just got in a fight " He laughed turning around looking at me.
" We lit asf "

He grabbed a cold rag and tap it on my eye to help the swelling.

" when you taking me home?"
" who said I was taking you home?"
" not me being a hostage?"
" girl shut up" He smiled

-------------------------------------
A/n: How yall feeling about Ny and Zo's bond?

Excuse errors 💕