𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐙𝐨🏙
" im so proud of you baby" My mom hugged me tightly.

She was wishing me luck in my flight to paris. I was excited but then again it was hard to walk away from everything that's here. 4 years is a long time to be gone.

" bye mama.. You gone be okay without me?"
" boy I'm grown..its time for you to live your life don't be worrying about me"
" Okay..see you in 4"

She nodded and blew me a kiss. It was weird seeing her walk away knowing I wasn't gonna see her in 4 years.

" you don't gotta leave alone" I heard somebody say as I was about to turn in my plane ticket.

I turned around and relized it was Kobi. ( y'all remember Zo's ex?)

" What you doi-"
" Im coming with you and were gonna be happy together. We gonna do it right forreal this time.

There was no second guessing my decision. I reached out and grabbed her hand, and we walked onto the plane together.

𝐍𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐞🏙️

It's been 3 months since I've seen or heard from von. It's killing me having to come to terms with the fact he left me with no trace or explanations. Did I do something wrong?

I'm glad tink out the hospital and in better condition. Jason and her been really serious, she aint the type to like men at all but he's what she needs.

" Ny...Tink is here" Nesha yelled up the steps.

I jumped up out my bed and ran down stairs almost tackling her.

" Girl damn im still fragile" She laughed and tried to stop me.
" My baddd, its been a whileee" I stared at her for a minute
" Yea yea we didn't come to talk about me. This is about the letter to Zo telling him you miscarried his child cause he deserves to know" Tink sat on the couch
" I don't even know what to say fr" I fiddled with the pen in my hand
" just make it short and get to the point"

I nodded my head and began writing the letter.

" welp....I guess I'm done" I said folding up the letter putting it in a envelope. Then the doorbell rang

I stood up and went to the door.

" Who is it?"
" It's Von, open the door"
________________
Haven't updated in a while but ima be more consistent 💗