𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

" Granny what happened " I said running into the hospital lobby.

My papa was in surgery so my family was in the surgery lobby. My granny stood up and hugged me tight just crying.

" He was on the porch sweeping and somebody drove up the street and shot the house up. He got shot 5 times" she said crying hysterically.

" mama sit down, calm down" Nesha said grabbing my Granny and sitting her down.

"Come in the hallway with me" Nesha grabbed my arm and walked me in the hallway.

Xy drove me to the hospital, he followed me into the hall with Nesha.

" Ny who the fck did this?"
" Tay I know it was his ass"
" who?" Xy budded in our conversation
" Tayvion"
" I told you he was crazy Ny" Nesha shook me by the shoulders.
" I know where that nigga be at too" Xy nodded.
" shit why we here then let's go" Nesha said.

She walked in the lobby and grabbed her purse. She took her Smith n Wesson out the purse and tucked it in her pants. Xyons eyes widened.

" Ain't no way she know how to use that"
" wanna find out?...now let's go" She smiled at him, then walked out the door.

Me and Xy sat in the backseat while my aunt drove. I took my switchblade out of my bra and held it in my hand.

Xy Gave us the loc and my aunt had us there in the matter or minutes. All three of us hopped out the car and I was the first to storm in the house.

" who shorty this is?" A random guy said sitting on the couch.

I didn't respond I just kept walking, he wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen. I walked down this hallway and at this point all the groupies in the house and his homeboys were keeping an eye out for us.

At the end of the hallways it was a closed door and I burst in the room. Lone behold Tayvion on the bed getting head by this pregnant girl.

" get yo ass outta here " My aunt ordered the girl to get up. The girl jumped up and ran out the room, Xy gave the girl a dirty look.

Tay put his junk back in his boxers.

" Hey baby " He smiled at me.

I walked up to him and back headed him in the mouth.

" I know yo ass shot up my house "
" Ian did shit you crazy bitch" he touched his lip that was now gushing blood.
" Yeah I got your bitch" my aunt said loading a clip .
" Ny you ain't even built like that so chill"
" That's a threat nigga?" Xy said shoving me out the way.

Tayvion stood up so him and Xy was face to face.

"Don't try to be captain save a hoe" Tay said.
"Only one who gone need saving is you nigga" Xy pushed Tay down on the bed.

Tay tried to get back up and square up with Xy, until my aunt waved her gun in Tay's face.

" we ain't come for the bullshit, all we came to say was its up there and stuck there. And you better hope me or my niggas don't see you on the streets cause I promise ima wet you up..now my crew let's go" She put her gun up and we walked out the house.

We all got in the car and sat in silence fore a few second then me and Nesha bussed out laughing.

" That was some raw shit " She said beating on the arm rest.
" Fr my heart beat all fast " I held my chest.
" you didn't seem too scared with the while tugged out speech"
" Boy bye I almost shit myself" Nesha laughed cranking up the car.

We got back to the hospital and I was able to talk to my family a little. I seen people at that hospital who I hadn't in years.

" Mega I gotta go handle something real quick but you got my number if you need anything...and I hope your husband is okay ma'am" Xy hugged my granny and thumped me on the forehead.

I lowkey wanted him to stay, just for companionship.

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

" Nigga what the hell was that " Tay said pushing Me.
" I should ask you the same thing" I pushed him back.
" you supposed to be helping me get her back"
" I know but how tf I'm supposed to do that when you could have KILLED her grandad."
" don't let me find out you loving that hoe"
" No I'm not, but I'm not doing no stupid shit like this... and you fucking my ex.yee I'm out this deal"
" nigga what ever, fuck out my face" Tay waved me away.

----------------------------------------
A/n: excuse errors 💕