𝐒𝐈𝐗.

It was about 7 hours later and the rest of my family had gone home. It Was only me, my granny, and Nesha in the lobby.

" McAlister family"The doctor said calling us back into my grandpa's room.

All 3 of us stood up and slowly walked to the back, guilt quickly filled my heart as we got closer and closer to the room. When I walked in and took a glimpse of him tears immediately filled my eyes. He had a tub in his mouth and his body had lots of tubes draining fluid and blood. My granny shoved me out the way and ran up to his bed side. Nesha stood in the doorway with a blank stare, I can tell she was hurt she just doesn't express emotion.

" Ny please stay with her, I need to go" Nesha said looking down at her phone. I nodded and didn't ask questions.

I sat in a chair on the opposite side of the bed my granny was on. I tightly gripped my grandpa's hand and looked at his body.

" I'm happy you're here..you mean alot to him" My grandma broke the awkward silence
" He means alot to me... he's always been there for me."
" I remember when you were 4 we were debating about adopting you..I didn't want too but he just kept on trying to convince me, now look at you..all grown up" She smiled at me with a tear in her then continued talking.

" it might not seem like it but I love the woman you're becoming and I'm so proud of you. I know you'll be able to hold things down when I'm not able too"

" Granny you're 54, you have a long time so don't even think like that"
" Ny...I've been battling cancer for some years now. I got rid of it then earlier this year it came back really aggressive. I have stage 4 brain cancer and only 3 months to live"

" Granny you're gonna be fine don't even say that" I said with a lump forming in my throat.
" Shh..let's just enjoy time together, and don't tell him either"

I nodded my head assuring her I wouldn't tell. She didn't want him worried when he would already be recovering. But if she does die how is this going to effect him...

𝐙𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕🏙️

I was sitting on the couch playing GTA. I was at what technically is Ny's house. Xyon anxiously stormed in pacing the room, venting.

" The deal with Tay fell through"
" ok,why?" I shrugged.
".I had to be done when he shot up her house "
" HE WHAT?" I threw my headset off and stood up.
" Yeah nigga he shot up her house and damn near killed her grandpa. She still up at the hospital"

I put on my shoes and coat about to leave.

" Where you going?" Xy called out.
" To the hospital"
" nigga didn't I say stay out her way"
" I agreed to that when you had your lil deal, now I can do what I want when it comes to her. I don't even know why you acting like you care"
" I dont" Xy looked down
" Well stay out my way...and her way too. Now what hospital she at."
" Memorial Hospital, tell them you're looking for the McAlisters"

*At the Hospital *

" Who are you here to see?" The nurse at the desk said smirking at me
" Umm the McAlister family."
" room 615" She undressed me with her eyes and pointed up the hall.

I politely smiled and walked away. She is too damn old.

I knocked at the door and Ny peeped out into the hallway. Her tear stained face lit up when she saw me. She swung the door open and basically jumped in my arms. She was trying to talk but it sounded like fast mumbles.

"NYKOLE" Ny's grandma yelled from outside the room. We both ran in and saw her grandpa flopping like a fish and his tubes were flying out. I pushed the nurse button and nurses came rushing in. They forced all 3 of us out the room.

All 3 of us just stood outside of the room hopelessly waiting to see the outcome.

𝐓𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕🏙️

" you have my permission to hurt her, she gotta pay for this busted lip"
" And the bitch got the nerve to bring that other girl with her, and she think my nigga want her"
"Her aunt crazy as hell, so what you got in mind"
" Since im pregnant ima get my bitches to kidnap and jump her,then dump her somewhere" Saline smirked
" don't kill the love of my life now"
" I'll tell them not to kill her " she rolled her eyes.
" good"

___________________________________
A/n: excuse any errors💕