𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🏙️

" WHAT DID YOU DO XYON" My mama screamed and cried shaking me by the shoulder.

Ny sat wide eyed in the chair. Her dress, hands, and face were covered in blood. She  had tears running down her cheeks with no emotion. It was all so much to process, everything was in slow motion.

" MY BABY PROBABLY GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF YOU AND I TRUSTED YOU"My ma screamed.

" Bro shut up, YOU THINK I DONT FUCKING KNOW THAT" She stopped screaming and just turned her back on me sitting in a chair.

At the party somebody started shooting and  Jah got hit, 5 times and Ny got grazed by a bullet in the arm. Everything was a blur. I remember Ny grabbing Jah as soon as he fell and bullets were just flying towards them. It seemed like they were being aimed for because bullets were only flying at them.

They gave him a month in the hospital until we could take him home.
___________________________
* 3 days after Jah got sent home*

𝐍𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐞🌇

" Jah please eat.." I held the fork towards his mouth, he just turned his head.

" Jamicheal you won't heal right if you dont eat "
" idgaf about being healed. I gotta be in a wheel chair for the rest of my life" He looked out the window feeling sorry for his self.

" well...you could've died but you still here. So since you still got the ability to eat I think u should eat"

He rolled his eyes and opened his mouth. He wanted to act like he didn't like the food when he know he wanted to fuck ts up. I was happy to see him finally eat cause he refused to eat the whole time he had been there.

" I'm back porch monkeys" Xy had to make a store run so I could replace Jah's bandages and we needed more food.

" did you get the 25% alcohol?" Jah asked.
" no I got 75%, you need a stronger one so your stitches don't get infected" Xy thumped Jahs head.
" OMGGG THAT SHIT BURNSSS"
"So does hell,and that's where u gone end up if yo stitches get infected "

Jamicheal just rolled his eyes and finished his food by himself.

" Ny go get some rest I'll clean the kitchen and get his bandages changed."

_______________________

" Ouuu she is a crazy bitch" I ranted at the TV, I was watching Run.

I turned to look at the door when I heard it slightly open.

" Oh I thought you were sleep"
" Nope can't sleep so I'm watching tv"
" Type shit...what's with the granny night time clothes"
" a gown ain't granny clothes first of all. And I'm grown asf thought I'd wear something more mature"
"Mfs turn 18 and don't know how to act " He smiled at me and plopped down next to me.

" Boy fuck you" I giggled climbing ontop of him, playing with his beard.

He stared at me for a minute then spoke again.

" I'm sorry your birthday had to end like that mama"
" Why you apologizing its not yo fault, and as long as Jah straight then I'm fine with how my birthday ended." I shrugged.
" it was supposed to be perfect, and it got fucked up. This was supposed to be the year you don't cry on your birthday"
" Xyon it is okayyy, I had so much fun and love all my gifts. It was perfect "
" Okay but I got one last gift I wanna give you" He smirked at me I instantly knew what he was suggesting.

He rolled me over on my back and got ontop of me. I got nervous so I grabbed a pillow and put it over my face.

" Mama move the pillow lemme see yo face" He said gently tugging the pillow.
" Noooo" I giggled a lil, keeping a tight grip on the pillow.