𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

I was in the mirror getting ready to go to the hospital. My granny still didn't know i was there until she heard the shower running.

" When you get here" She had on a robe standing in my doorway.
" I got here at like 5 am, Tay broke into my house and attacked me and my friend, and he almost died so please don't start with me tod-"
" I know...that boy you came to the funeral with told Val and she told me. And I want to come clean about val" My granny sat on the edge of my bed looking at me through my mirror.

" I don't wanna know." I was done with my makeup and I got up grabbing my keys and purse.

" Let me talk to you" She said like tht girl frm tiktok.

" Nawl I gotta go but text me if you need something " I walked out the room

Ian wanna have that awkward ass conversation, cause I know she had to have been cheating on my papa w val.

I went in the garage and saw my beloved car. I missed my wrangler. I got Im the driver seat ,Crunk up the car, and pulled off.

_____________________________

" I missed you bloody marry" Xy sat up smiling at me.
" You was the bloody one last night"I gave him a soft hug
" Fuck you too" He laughed.

( Xyons brother age changed, he is 10)

" Damn who that is, she bad" A little boy said looking up from his phone.
" Watch yo fucking mouth dude, Her name is Nykole...how you even know what a bad female is"
" She pretty and got a big booty,and I smelt her perfume when she walked in. That's bad to me"
" Cant even disagree" Xy rolled his eyes.

" Who is this" I pointed to the boy.
" Nice to meet you baby, I'm Jamicheal, but you can call me Jah cutie" He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I just did an awkward smile "😃".

" I need you to keep his irritating ass until I get out the hospital"
" Where ima keep him, I'm most likely gone move back with my granny"
" I have a place, my keys in my pants and I'll send you the adress. I already had people take yo stuff to my crib."
" Okay..I gotchu"

I was iffy about it cause I felt like I couldn't protect myself let alone a whole child.

______________________________

" Nice car " He said hopping in the passenger seat.
" Thanks, you hungry?"
"Hell yeah, a nigga want a fofafo"
"Das a bet, here go the aux if u wanna play a song"

He nodded and turned on "Okay cool by ceo"

" AYY U DOING ALL THIS EXTRA SHIT U STUPID BITCH" We both sang as I drove.

Even tho he was 10 we was vibing to music like he was a teenager. We got his food, and I went to the location Xy sent me.

His house was ducked off in the hills. It was a steap road to get up to his house but on the top of the hill was his modern house. The grass looked freshly cut, and the bushes looked tended too.

" Damn this my brother crib, he fasho got money" Jah said as we drove through the fence.
" Right..." I said getting out my car looking at the house.

Xy never gave me rich nigga vibes, he always dressed casual and doesn't drive an extremely flashy car. When we walked in the house the floors were marble and there was a huge double staircase in the middle of the room with a balcony. On the left side of the room was an opening to the kitchen and on the right was a fire place a 85 inch TV, and black leather sectional couch set.

I walked in the kitchen and the appliances were stainless steal and the cabinets, island, and bar area was black with white marble floors. Across from the kitchen was the dining room, black table white chairs, and black table decor.

I talked back in the living room and saw Jah laid out on the couch watching TV already. Since he was busy watching TV I went upstairs to look around. There was long hallways on the left and right side of the staircase. I went to the right side, and up the hall were records, pictures, and framed jersey's. There were 3 rooms in that hallway with 3 full bathrooms. Then I went to the left side and a note was on the door at the end of the hall.

" Your room bloody marry- Xy<3" I smiled and opened the door.

When I opened the door there was a huge California king bed with the tall posts, that black drapes hung from. Infront of the bed was a huge mirror with a walk in closet behind it, he had me a makeup mirror in the room too. I realized the huge bedroom had a bathroom too, a stand in shower, double sink,  a nice toilet that cleans your butt and a huge crystal tub.

" This nice asf" I slid the mirror to reveal the entrance of the closet, all my clothes and shoes had been put in there. Matter fact all my stuff was in the place I would want it to be in.

_________________________

" Alright Jah time for you to go to bed, it's 10 o'clock and I'm tryna go to the hospital with your brother."
" Mmcht I'm grown asl, ion got a bedtime"
" you do now, so hop yo grown ass in that bed"

He rolled his eyes and ran up the steps, I followed behind him. This little boy had the audacity to go in MY room, and curl up in the bed. I was in the bathroom talking to him until he got quiet.

" Jah..Jah, ik yo ass ain't sleep" I giggled.

Jah was slumped asl.

I looked back in the mirror and dug in my pockets for my Xans. I looked at Jah through the mirror about to pop 3 Xans. I couldn't bring myself to take them while I was responsible for a whole human being. I dumped all the pills in the toilet and flushed it. Withdrawals finna kick my ass.

____________________________
" About the other day Ny.." Xy said breaking the silence that was in the room.

I had went and got him some food at our favorite hometown restaurant.

" It's nun, just leave me out of it" I looked down at my phone.
" I'm serious she was bitching for nothing, I fucked her once cause tink cheated on her"
" that gots nun to do with me"
" You acting bothered...and don't tell tink"

" I'm not bothered but I definitely told tink"
"WH-" Xy tried to say before Jackie burst in the door.

" Bitch " She came up to me and slapped me, making me stand up and punch her.she fell back using the wall to catch her.

" You told tink something"
" Yes bitch, you gone watch how you act next time "
" I hate you so much rn, just stay away frm me"
" Same shit goes for you hoe" I mugged at her, she quickly walked back out the room.
_____________________
A/N ; I'm so tired I'll proof read soon excuse errors 💕

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐚.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara