𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

Xy had been staying with me for the past week and a half. I actually enjoy having him around. It's like being on FaceTime but in person. It was definitely a give and take situation. He eat my food I smoke up his weed, perfect harmony.

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🏙️

" Stop being lameeee" Ny said trying to pull me off the bed. She wanted me to go to a party.

" I don't wanna go" I shrugged.
" No nigga you going, all you do is wear Nike sweats and smoke. Let's go have funnn"
" I can have fun with some Kendrick Lamar  and weed. Nothing better"
" Shut the fuck up you going that's final, so you take a shower in the hall and ima take one in here."
" Yes ma'am " I said making her smile.

I let out a sigh of frustration and got up to look for my clothes. I went to the bathroom in the hall and took of my clothes about to hop in the shower.

" Shit I forgot exfoliating gloves" I said to myself.

I wrapped my green towel around my waist, then walked in the bathroom and Ny was already in the shower. The shower had a glass door making it hard to see in. I peeped the shower off of impulse and she turned facing the glass staring at me. I looked her up and down only being able to see her figure through the steam.

She slid open the glass and pulled me in the shower by my towel. Before stepping all the way in I let my towel fall at the entrance of the shower.

When I get in she was looking up at me smiling. She slowly got on her knees not breaking eye contact.

"Xy" She seductively said my name.
" Xy...XYON" Ny said snapping me out of my daydream.

She was peeping her head out the glass.

" Why you standing there looking stupid, what you want?"
" Oh u need my exfoliating gloves"
" They work good I be using them" She smiled handing them to me.
" niggas can't have nun"
" yea yea now get out" She put her head back in the shower and closed the glass door.

I walked out the bathroom to get ready.

______________________________

When I walked in the room Ny was in the mirror admiring herself. She had on a skin tight, silk red dress. She had on black heels, and her hair was regularly curly how it always is. I stood in the doorway admiring her.

" Do I look nice?" She walked up to me smiling.
" You look perfect" I said genuinely.
" Shut up" She rolled her eyes.

She was insecure for whatever reason,but she really is perfect.

" can we go now " I said looking up from my phone annoyed.
" Stand up lemme see how you look, can't be going with me looking any kind of way"

I stood up rolling my eyes

" 360 nigga" She demanded, I did a 360 spin.

I had on some black jeans a bb belt and wife beater with black yeezy slides.

" Hmm I guess, it's laid back buttt you look nice"

I sucked my teeth and put my keys in my pocket. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

 She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door

NotXy: 🫀

Liked by Official_Seline, YkZomar, and 5,678 others.

We got down to the car and I opened the door for her, then got in the driver seat once she was in.

" Yk I thought you drove a dune wagon " She said looking around.
" I- 2 hells and 3 naws" I laughed.
" This is NOICEE it dont smell like roaches or nun"

He brove a white 2021 Hummer, it smelt like the black ice car scent and was clean. Didn't even smell like weed.

" Lil nigga we here " I looked over at Ny who was almost sleep. She jolted up and looked around.

She grabbed my hand before I could get out the car.

" Thanks for actually coming, you a real one Xy" She said genuinely smiling.

I nodded acknowledging what she just said then I got out the car.

_____________________
A/n: excuse errors cs Ian proof read.💕

The next chapter should be interesting.