𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.

"Amari, bro can you please stop crying" I restlessly rocked her in my arms. Me and tink tried everything trying to calm this baby down. Cocomelon,daiper change,feeding,bath,new clothes, nothing was working.

Tink ran in the living room with a towel trying to clean a milk spill,lost balance and busted ha ass.

" At this point I'm finna start crying with her" Tink laid out on the floor and started making cry sounds.

The whole house was tore up and baby stuff was everywhere, she had been screaming for hours. Now id be wrong if I gave this lil bitch some Nyquil.

I got a knock on the door while still frantically rocking the baby.

" Zo get the fuck away from my door im already stressed out"
" Ny just listen to mee"
" Boy kiss my ass"
" NYKOLE OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR IAN GONE ASK AGAIN"

I smirked a little and cracked the door open a little, he gently pushed the door wide enough so he could walk through.

" Who baby?" He pointed to the screaming newborn in my hands.
" Xyons baby"
" Give her here, yall asses dont know how to take car of a infant" He gently grabbed the baby and held her up against his chest. At first she was hesitant then she stopped crying and fell asleep on his chest.

" Ain't no fucking way" Tink got off the floor, in awe.

" Well can yall two stay here with the baby I gotta bust a move"

They nodded.

_____________________

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧🌇

" Here put this on you gone look good on the blade" I threw a skimpy dress in Jackie's face.

" Don't make me do this baby please" She dropped to her knees infront of me.
" Too late to cry now BITCH" Ny burst through the door.

" Next time you run in my shit like that, ima  get my man's here to shoot yo ass up" I pointed to my hb Mookie.

" Mookie big fat ass ain't gone shoot shit." My other Homie Kahlil burst out laughing.
" Now I'd be wrong if I posted them haircut pictures from when you cheated on yo barber." Mookie rolled his eyes.
" Can yall shut the fuck up" I mugged.

" Is she ready??"

Jackie walked out the bathroom in her dress, and with pressed hair. She looked clean.

" Awwnnn she doesn't look like a junkie today" Ny pouted pettily.
" Mookie and Kahlil will drop Jackie off on the strip. And since this is yo bitch you gotta ride with them until she get off the blade"

_________________________

" iight so while she out here dropping it like it's hot what we finna do" Kahlil looked at Mookie.
" Shit I could use a bite to eat" Mookie rubbed his belly.
" Of course yo Pillsbury dough boy lookin ass could use a bite to eat"
" Chill on me, youn want me to talk bout that bitch who had you burning and itching"
" You getting besides yoself now nig-" Kahlil tried to speak before I cut them off.

" CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP"
" Well who peed in yo cheerios"
"Yall just getting on my nerves, I need peice and quiet"

I sat back rolling up a wood, they both got quiet. Only thing we could hear was Mookie heavily breathing, making Kahlil side eye him.

" damn nigga all them fofafo's done caught up to yo ass"
" not too much Mr, red hot Chilli pepper"

I couldn't even keep a straight face with these two muhfuckas. When I was finna hit the blunt I got a FaceTime call from tink.

" Tinker bellll" I answered the phone.
" BITCH, Zo left me here with this muhfucking baby and I got a coochie appointment in like 2 hours that I need to get ready for"
" Shit, I'm out doing something I can't come home right now."
" Well bitch you need to hurry, she sleep right now but I done tore yo house apart tryna get her to fall asleep. And you need some kinda mats in yo bathroom, I busted my ass 3 times in that mfka."
" Okay okay, you can have yo lil thang at my place just do it in the guest room"
" you ain't said nun but a word" She hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

" You got a baby?" Mookie looked in the backseat to face me.
" Nope"
" yo neice ?"
" Can you stop talking to her got dammit" Kahlil rolled his eyes.
" He can talk to me the fuck, and she's my goddaughter"
" No he can't, we not friend Nunadat. You got a job to do and we just bringing you to do it...simple."
" you a asshole"
" Thank you" He shrugged and turned on the radio.

_________________

We got back to Jason's spot, me mooking and Kahlil was sitting on a red sectional sofa counting the money Jackie got today.

" 2,300 dollars is what she made today" I sat  back on the couch putting the last 100 stack in a rubber band.

" Good job, you keep having days like this the debt gone be paid in no time" Jason smiled at jackie and pulled her into his lap.
_____________________

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🌇

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. Ny took all her clothes, but she left all the hoodies of mine she would wear. I couldmt even bring myself to wash them, they all still smelled like her. I ain't never missed somebody this much other than my mama to be honest.

I heard my doorbell ring jolting me out my thoughts.

" Who is it"
" Open the fucking door"

My heart almost burst out my chest when I heard her voice, maybe we could talk it our and I could explain myself.

" Mane it's Good to see you bruh" I slung the door open, she wasn't excited to see me at all.

" You got 30 days to get yo shit together or yo child going in the system and I'm not fucking playin"
" Huh..." I was at lost for words, I thought Saline prolly took the baby to her mama.
" Yo bum ass baby mama dumped yall baby on me, you got 30 days to get yo shit together or I'm putting her in foster care"

She started walking back to her car.

" now you know you deadass wrong"i blurted,making her stop and giggle.
" You heard what I said Xyon and I'm not playing " She started laughing harder, then hopped in her car.

I just stood in the doorway in shock from what she just said, she was in the driveway when I saw her pick up her phone. I didn't think nothing of it till she started panicking. Her face went from a blunt expression to hysterical. she got out the car screaming.

____________________

A/n: 😏

Vote,nd cmt