𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

I opened my eyes noticing a arm over my face. I moved Zo's arm and sat up looking around realizing I didn't have on any clothes. My heart immediately started pounding, I grabbed my phone off the night stand and it was hot asl.

I had 15 missed calls from Nesha and over 50 unanswered messages. Right when I was finna open the messages my phone died.

" Morning" Zo sat up rubbing his locs.
" Zo wtf happened" I quickly put on the boxer breifs that were on the floor.

He side eyed me and I knew, I barely could remember anything tho.

" im guessing you want me to take you home" He put on some sweatpants and a shirt.

" please..."

He nodded grabbing his keys off the nightstand and throwing me one of his hoodies.

___________________

" Welp this is it" Zo pulled up infront of Xyon house and looked at me.
" Thank you.." I smiled a little.

He looked a little guilty and remorseful and I felt the same way. I grabbed his hand and kissed it to take the edge off. I got out the car not expecting the reaction I was going to get walking through the door.

" WHERE THE FUCK YO STUPID ASS BEEN" Xyon jumped up from the couch.
" Why are you yelling "
" Cause yo bitch ass can't answer the phone and atleast let me know you okay"
" CHILL WITH THAT BITCH WORD, but I was safe I was wit Zo"
" Idgaf if you was wit God himself, next time answer that muhfuckin phone"
" Who the fuck you think you talking to nigga?"
" Ion wanna hear it, that ain't even important. Trina passed away last night while yo ass was out doing what ever"

My body went cold, I grabbed my keys off the rack and jumped in my car. I didn't even give Xy time enough to follow me. I was hitting corners fast asl doing 90 in a 45, running red lights in all tryna get to a hospital.

I ran through the door seeing my family in the lobby holding eachother, me and Nesha immediately ran and embraced eachother tight.

" What happened to her " I fell to my knees sobbing in nesha arms.
" She stopped taking her chemo and the cancer won..shhh it's okay" Nesha cried while trying to comfort me.

Yeah my granny gave me hell and I gave her hell too but I love that lady so much. It hit hard that I didn't get to say goodbye or no nothing.

I tried to stand up and pull myself together but the room started spinning and I was out like a light.

_______________________

"Alcohol poisoning and borderline Xanax over dose"The doctor said to Nesha as I was waking up.

" I thought you stopped popping pills" Nesha looked conserned.

" I thought so too"

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 * 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞*

I had been drinking alot since Xy been gone I just hid it from Jah. I never liked to be a heavy drinker cause my dad is an alcoholic but it was the only thing taking my mind off the bs.

I had took a shower and went to lay down and cuddle with Xyon since he home now.

" Can you get off me" He jerked my head off his shoulder.
" Boy I can lay on you " I giggled thinking he was playing until he jerked my head off him even harder.

" THE FUCK IS YO PROBLEM" I sat up and slapped his shoulder.

He got up off the bed and choked me with one hand pinning me on the bed.

" Don't Fuckin hit me" He slapped me across the face.

I kneed him right in the nuts making him let me go. I got up to run to the bathroom but before I could get Far he pushed me with all his might into the mirror infront of the bed. It shattered everywhere getting in my hands and foot, but ivstill trampled in the bathroom and locked the door.

" OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NY"

I didn't respond I sat on the floor trying to stop myself from having a panic attack. I never in a million years thought xy would do some bs like that.

I stood up and rambled through the cabinet looking for the new Xans I brought. I flushed them a while ago but I had to buy some more because i was having panic attacks again.

My heart was racing so fast I poured out a handful and ate em like tictacs. I plopped back on the floor and started picking shards of glass out my feet.

" OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR" He punched a hole through the door, and opened it from the outside.

" What the fuck is wrong wit yo crazy ass" I yelled as I removed glass from my hands.
" Make sure you clean my fucking bathroom up" He slammed the broken door.

My heart felt like it was going to explode from all the fear and anxiety I was feeling.

After I cleaned the bathroom and myself up I checked my phone to see a text from Zo.

𝖹𝗈𝗓𝗈🦋: 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁?
𝖬𝖾: 𝗒𝖾.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

_________________________

" She can go home today we just had to get some fluids In her system" I heard the doctor say as I opened my eyes.

" Okay, I'll get her home so she can rest" Nesha sat me up and put my hoodie over my head.

" Ion wanna go home " I said as nesha was walking me out the hospital.
" You need rest so I'm taking you home. Don't argue with me I'm tryna make sure you good"

I got in her car and just obliged.

_______________________________

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🏞️

I left after Ny rushed out the door, I went to the doctor with Saline and chilled at her shi for a lil minute. I accidentally went to sleep over there so I didn't get back home till 2am. I didn't see Ny car parked outside so I figured she stayed with her aunt.

When I walked In I seen papers sitting on the counter, when I looked it was a hospital report. I grabbed them and walked upstairs  and into my room where I saw Ny in the bathroom putting her hair in a bonnet.

" What's these " I held the papers up, making her look at me through the mirror.
" You can't read?"She rolled her eyes.

" Aye Bi- watch yo mouth"
" Get out my way" She started to walk out and I blocked the door.
" Get out my way dude"
" What's that on yo neck?" I grabbed her by the bonnet and tilted her head.
" OUCH, MOVE NIGGA"
" Ian even finna press you" I snatched her by her tank top and slung her out the bathroom.

She just nodded her head and climbed in the bed, I went to sleep on the couch.

I felt terrible for hitting her and treating her bad, id never do that to no woman but I had to. I'm just hoping she gone leave me soon so she can be safe.

___________________________

A/n: what yall think?