𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

" Shhhh don't cry don't cry" I picked up Amari to put her in her carseat. It had been 2 weeks since I heard from Xyon and keeping her was stressing me out. I been having this money for 2 weeks also. It's the exact amount I needed too. So I was planning to drop this money off to Scarr and take this baby and give her to social services.

" Xyon I been calling you everyday for the past 2 weeks so you can see your child. I'm not even this babies mother and I'm doing everything for her with barely any help. I'm taking her to child services and what happens after that is out of my hands. And once Amari is gone I want no contact with you....FUCK YOU" I said ending the voice mail,tears were pouring down my face. I didn't wanna separate them but I couldn't take it nomore.

_______________________

" Where is Scarr" I walked in the trap lugging the big bag behind me.
" Aye bitch you can't just be walking up in here" Some random said.

" Chill with that bitch word...she cool" Kahlil stood up.
" like I said where is scarr" I mugged the random.
" He not here, whats in that bag?" Mookie pointed.

I rolled my eyes and slid the bag infront of Kahlils feet.

" When scarr gets back let him know it's time to handle business. And Jackie don't gotta keep selling herself"

All the men in the room nodded and watched me walk out the house.

" Ny!" I heard somebody yell behind me.
" Yes?" I turned around seeing Kahlil approaching me.
" I hope that money makes yo life a little less stressful. You don't gotta thank me"
" how....how u find my house "
" don't worry bout it...go live life "

I smiled at him, grabbed his face and kissed his cold cheek.

" I won't be a stranger...now get outta here " He stood upright and wiped the tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

I nodded and jumped in my car.

______________________

" so the mother gave you parental rights" The case worker said looking at me.

" Yes she showed up on my doorstep with all Amari's things and basically told me good luck" I twiddled my thumbs

" so the birth mother had no intentions of returning?"
" not to my knowledge "
" Alright well we will mail the paper work to your house make sure you turn it in before the end of next week and she will be off of your hands. But for the meantime we will keep her here"

" Alright...umm can I see her before I go"
" yeah" The lady stood up and opened the door to the room Amari was in.

When I stood over the crib,she started smiling  and reaching for me.

" I can't take you baby...be a good girl okay. You be a good girl" I kissed her forehead and walked out the room.

_________________________

𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🏙️

" you enjoying it baby?" Kam said looking up at me.

I call her over when I need a quick nut, nothing more nothing less. Once she Found out me and Ny and been right I couldn't keep her off my line.

" Shh don't talk" I grabbed her head and put her back to work.

She kept sucking till I bust all on her lip.

" it's baby wipes on the counter you can let yourself out" I stood up pulling up my boxers and going to my room.

I had heard the voice-mail Ny sent Me. I couldn't reply cause honestly I couldn't be a dad, a baby aint safe with me. So I let her take the baby, cause that's what was best. And I decided I was gonna leave her alone...