𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

"....was that supposed to scare me" I bust out laughing making him mean mug me harder.
" Aye bitch what you in here for, why you want my bitch so bad?"
" This bitch set me up to get killed on my birthday, and ended up getting my little brother paralyzed cause he shielded me from the bullets. Then she was setting me up to get back with my ex everything is this bitches fault. So now If I give her to him, he said all this will go away "
" and you actually belive that?"
" belive what?"
" if this nigga sick enough to make all your friends set you up to get back with him. And shoot up your birthday party. You really think all this shit gone go away if you simply....give Jackie away"

Even though I didn't wanna admit it he had a good point.

" Okay so what should I do"
" Knock him off duhh" he leaned against the wall.
" You say that like its easy"
" I could help you, but it'll be at a cost of course"
" and how much we talking"
" 50 grand"
" 50 GRAND, WHERE IMA FIND THAT AT?"
" Figure it out smart ass"

I glanced over at jackie and got a great idea.

" well since this bitch got me Into it, she's gone make the money"
" I don't have a job" She quietly said.
" You got a mouth and 2 other holes, you better make it work"
" look I don't care what you do to get the money, but my bitch stays here"

" I would be a muhfucking fool to allow her in my house again she's all yours but starting next week she gone be on the blade everyday getting this money"
" Okay.." He nodded.
" So if she's 50 grand in debt to me she's 50 grand I debt to you..and look bitch you better pay him all the money you get....understand?"

She nodded in agreement.

" So whats this peons name, I'll have some shit on him by tomorrow"
" Tayvion Carter"
" igh fasho"
" umm How am I supposed to contact you"
" don't, just come see me in person. Phones are the feds I swear"
I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

________________________

𝐙𝐨🏙️

I haven't seen Ny since she snuck out my house that night. She not answering my texts or calls nothing. I'm scared asl for her. I didn't know if she was going to come but i invited her to a nice dinner, I even told her to dress nice.

To my surprise she showed up, but in a black Nike tech and a hight bun in her hair.

" What" She plopped down at the booth.
" Where have you been Nykole I been worried bout yo ass?"
" don't worry bout where I been"
" Why you acting so stank towards me"
" cause nigga you a traitor"
" how?"
" you knew about the Tay situation and didn't think to tell me. Ny he's going shoot up your birthday, Ny he recruited Xyon to break your heart then dump you"
" I didn't even know about the party or none of that, look ny I wasn't tr-" Before I knew it she was throwing her drink in my face and walked out the resturant.

I chased after her as she was getting to her car.

" Ny you not running away from me let me talk to youu" I stood on the sidewalk, but she didn't care she Crunk up her car and started to pull off.

I didn't know what to do so I jumped on the front of her car and held on while she drove.

" What the fuck is wrong with you get off my car" She yelled out the window.
" Not getting off until you talk to me"
"ZOMAR GET YO RETARDED ASS OFF MY CAR" She pulled over on the side of the road and got out the car laughing.

" Ny stop acting like that fr, let me explain myself luh girl" I grabbed her by the shoulders.
" you got 1 minute."
" now you know damn well I didn't know about the shooting. Xy and jackie told me you'd be coming over my shit and said they was doing something so you get back with Tay. I didn't even know you at the time but I don't know why I'm explaining because deep down you know I'd never hurt you. And I think you trust me too, don't you"
" That was your minute" She jumped back in her car and pulled off leaving me in the street like a lost puppy.

___________________________

𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞🌇

It had been a week since me and Xyon got home with the baby. Shit hasn't hasn't better between us, since I dropped the baby  he been treating me worst.

I was sitting on the couch half asleep, our baby Amari was sleeping in her play pin next to the couch when she burst out crying. Xyon was in the kitchen on his phone. I was expecting him to get the baby considering that I been doing everything for her ever since we been home.

" you get let my baby keep fucking crying?" He came in the room yelling making the baby cry harder.
" Can you lower yo voice...I do everything for her..EVERYTHING and you can't change a fucking diaper "

He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh of frustration then gently grabbed the baby and took her to her room to change.

~later on~

I was in my closet organizing my clothes when Xyon walked in.

" did you put Mari to sleep?"
" Yeah, but we ain't gonna skip past the way yo bitch ass raised yo voice at me" He snatched me up by my shirt.
" Get off me" I pushed him away.

He pushed me into my shoe rack making it break. A big pain struck me in the back and I staid on the floor for a bit.

" Get yo ass up, and put yo fist up since you wanna talk shit" He snatched me off the floor and put me on my feet.
" You a crazy ass nigga" I scratched his face so hard that his face started leaking blood.

He punched me in the mouth, and slammed me against the wall. I punched his crazy ass back in the nose.

We both got on the floor punching and slapping the shit out of eachother.

" I quit" He laid on the floor, his face and lip leaking.

I can't keep doing this with this crazy ass nigga, I had to get away from him. But where I was going I refused to take my baby, and I wasn't gonna leave her with him either.

𝖬𝖾: 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗆 𝖺 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉
𝖠𝗅𝗅𝖺𝖻𝗍.𝖭𝗒: 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍😂
𝖬𝖾: 𝖭𝗒𝗄𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾, 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺
𝖠𝗅𝗅𝖺𝖻𝗍.𝖭𝗒:...5746 𝗀𝖺𝖽𝗌𝗉𝗒 𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗎𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 3 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 416. 𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋. 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍.
𝖬𝖾: 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁...𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

_______________________

Almost a hour later I got a knock on my door. Was I ready to take in a baby? No. But  I felt bad for the baby cause I know how Xyon got down.

When I opened the door the had Hella baby stuff on one of them cart things that hotels and apartments be having. The baby was in a car seat, she had a swing,3 suit cases, a play pin, a portable crip, and a baby gate.

" one suitcase got all sizes of diapers and wipes that should last a few months. And it has Hella bottles, and a bottle warmer. The other 2 got clothes shoes and other shit in it. This box is a whole case of formula should last you few months. This bag got Hella body wash and lotion, baby power allat. This bad is her diaper bag. And her name is Amari, I know you'll take care of her. Please take care of her"

" I will."

She smiled at me then handed me the little baby. The way she handed off the baby with tears in her eye I knew she wouldn't be back any time soon.

___________
A/n : 💁🏾‍♀️