Chapter 5- the descendants

*Violet's POV*

"Rosy's descendants have arrived in Equestria."

I spoke coldly as everyone was in shock. Nopony knew Rosy had descendants, but since I was with Rosy for a while, it wasn't hard finding out her secrets.

I had to explain everything to the ponies remaining in the forest. Star, Meteor, me and Sunset Shimmer.

I started off,

"Okay. I didn't know this day would come so quickly. But apparently, it has. Rosy had students a few years ago. She taught two mares and one stallion. Then they became professionals at dark magic.

I'm gonna start of with the unicorn stallion. His name is Nuclear Bullet. He's the reason Avatars no longer exist. He destroyed all of them with the four elements turning to his dark side. He's basically a dark Avatar.

Then there's the 2nd mare, who's a Pegasus. Her name is Pistol Blade. She's the only class 6 mutant. A Phoenix to be exact. She can turn anything to weapons. She can tear down the world. And she doesn't even have move.

The last one, Serendipity. She's Rosy's straight A student in all her grades. She has the same strength, skill, knowledge and ability as Rosy. Chances 10 times more powerful. She's torn down different galaxies and universes in seconds. She's the most dangerous one."

"So...how do we defeat these students? Now knowing they're dark magic professionals?" Sunset shimmer asked curiously, drinking some chicken soup.

"It's not gonna be the same as Rosy's battle. This is gonna be more dangerous. We need 10 times more of preparation than before.

Since they're three and they're all as powerful as Rosy, this war gets dirty if it wants to.

And it's not gonna be like our last battle. This one will consist of more ponies fighting, all ponies will fight. Even to the death.

And don't expect only one or even nopony dies. Someone will die. It's not a war without death. It's gonna happen. So be prepared for any casualties.

There will be no time for mourning of dead loved ones, the war will continue. If not, we'll all end up dead pointlessly.

Remember, everyone. This isn't just a regular battle for freedom, no. It's the revolution."

*Flash's POV*

I just arrived back in everfree. I was surprised to see Sunset Shimmer already here.

I interrupted their conversation, waving, "KIDS!"

They all turned to my direction. Violet smiled and spoke up,

"Oh! Welcome home dad!"

Sunset Shimmer gave me a slight grin, "Hello, Mr. Sentry."

I nodded quickly, "Ms. Shimmer..."

I took a seat right next to Meteor, who handed me a bowl of chicken soup. Before the conversation continued, I asked,

"So, what is this all about?

Violet looked down, sighing desperately, "Just...read this plan. We need to prepare dinner."

She lent me a checklist, I read it quietly while the others left the bonfire to prepare dinner.

This is what it said,

"There has been a shocking event in the everfree. Rosy's descendants have a arrived in Equestria. And their entrance was quite dangerous. They were in search for living creatures.

There were three descendants. Though a short number, they consist of power as strong as Rosy Gunpoint's, chances even stronger due to their number.

There's the Avatar, The Phoenix, and last but not least, the student.

I will have to discuss about these students to find out how to defeat them.

The first one, the Avatar. Technically he's a Dark avatar. His name is Nuclear Bullet. He's main reason why Avatars came to their extinction.

This pony can control all six elements: air, water, fire, earth, metal and lava. All those elements are under his control.

The next one, the Phoenix. She's to be called Pistol Blade. She made history by being the only class 6 mutant and Phoenix in existence.

She can do everything a Phoenix can, but 10 times stronger. She doesn't even need to move to destroy one planet.

Then,The last one. Serendipity. She's similar to Rosy by skill, strength, knowledge and ability as Rosy.

The only thing that differs from them is power. Serendipity is said to have more power than anything in existence. Even more powerful than Rosy herself.

She's torn down countless galaxies and universes in less than seconds. She's to be called the most dangerous one.

They will be challenging us to a war. So don't expect the same thing that's gonna happen from the last fight.

Everyone will need preparation for this battle. For not only one pony will fight. Everyone will fight. Fight for freedom.

And expect more deaths than before. Not only one death will pursue. Prepare for the many casualties during this battle.

Expect the unexpected, if it wants to get dirty, it gets dirty. Whether you like it or not. Its gonna happen eventually.

There will be no time for the mourning of dead loved ones. We will have to continue fighting. Or we'll all end up the same way.

This is not a regular fight. This war isn't the same as the others. This is Equestria's biggest and most dangerous war...

The revolution has began..."

I was speechless to this news. The suffering loss I've experienced five years ago...is happening again. But this time, it'll be a lot worse.

I'm fearing. Though I am one of Celestia's trained royal guards, fear is one of the most dangerous experiences I've had.

The pain I've had will increase. The casualties will be added. More secrets revealed. This is a scary thing for everyone.

I'm guessing everyone received the same note, they're probably going home right now. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Violet and the rest arrived back at the fire placed, she muttered loudly,

"So...what are we gonna do now."

My eyes shrunk as I sighed, "Everyone start training. This "revolution" will be stronger than before. We need to fight harder. Using more common sense. Trying to be as smart as they are.

Listen, soldiers. In a war, it's not only strength that is needed, also knowledge as well.

So...let us begin."