Chapter 16- sacrifice?

*Sunset Shimmer's POV*

Knock knock!

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the door. I dragged myself downstairs and opened the door, unexpected to see Violet at the door.

"Violet...? Why are you up so early...?" I yawned. "I need to talk to you about something quick." She replied hurriedly. I sighed,

"What is it this time...? And how long is this going to take?" I rubbed my eye. "About....the whole morning or so." I made a poker face at the mare. She looked around during the awkward silence, and then changed the subject,

"So...how are the others? Still hate each other?" She fake smiled. "AppleJack and Rainbow Dash are doing fine, everyone still hates Rarity though..." I snorted, "I'll get some coffee for us to drink..." I sighed as I walked straight to the kitchen.

Violet sat on the coffee table while the coffee was brewing. I sat across her as I began the conversation, "So, what is it that you need to talk about?"

She desperately took a deep breath, "I need your help. You see, I have a close friend who's name is CloudStorm. And I want him to not disappear during the counter spell."

"Why? You know the rules, it's impossible..." I instructed.

"But...he can't die. He's my really close friend and I'll do anything to keep him safe and alive too." She persuaded me.

"You know that'll take a risk to your powers-"

"What risk!?" She hissed, she then paused and sighed again, "What...what risk?"

"The risk of sacrificing your powers," I spoke coldly to that sentence. All she was able to do was hesitate.

I warned her to just forget about all this, and that she could move on easily.

And all she did was shake her head on denial, "No...yes...? It depends, which part of my powers will be sacrificed?" I shook my head to her...not-giving-up spirit.

"The ones Rosy has given to you. After this sacrifice, you will return with only your normal powers, you can't do this."

"Yes I can." She argued, "if I am a powerful being in this universe than I'm better yet safe than sorry..."

"Violet-"

"Stop! No one can control me, I will do what I want to and no one will stop me!" She shouted. Tears fell from my eyes,I didn't want her to do this...

"Violet...please...make sure what you're doing is going to help..." I breathed heavily.

"It will help. Because if I don't do this, then I will feel so much guilt that I will explode." She grunted in anger.

I sighed and simply accepted her choice,but apparently there was a bad addition to this,

"But this counter spell still might not work out, the elements of harmony are just fine. Well...everyone except Rarity. We need to get her back to being generous. Because everyone will disappear except for CloudStorm and the elements of harmony...and us of course."

"Oh we don't need to worry about that. I have something scheduled for today. It'll work out, I promise." She plastered a grin. I was desperate to trust her on this one.

*time skip*

"I'm back from a morning at the spa!" Rarity slammed the door shut as fast as she slammed it open. "Welcome back." I grinned.

Her eyes shrunk, "what do you want me to do this time?" "Actually, we actually want to bring you on a trip, with the rest. They're all in the car." Violet replied.

The mare shrugged and went inside the car. Violet lent her a blindfold, she asked in curiosity, "what do I need this for?" "Just wear it." Was my answer. She sighed and put on the blindfold, and rainbow began driving to the destination.

When we arrived, I told Rarity to remove her blindfold, her eyes widened when she removed the blindfold. It was a ruined city caused by the tsunami,

"What happened t-to this place...?" She stuttered speechlessly. "The tsunamis was much stronger than expected. Most fillies were left without parents, a lot of ponies have died during this storm. They were wondering if you can help them."

"Of course...these poor fillies..." Rarity walked to an orphanage and told all the victims, "everything's going to be okay. Me and my friends have everything you need."

"But this is all your stuff." Pinkie raised an eye, "Exactly..." Rarity muttered under her breath, "these ponies deserve everything I have more than I do."

Everyone was shocked to Rarity's choice. But at the same time proud of her generosity. Rarity each gave the ponies food, clothes, books, and any source of entertainment.

I was happy, and so was everyone else, now that Rarity has finally earned her element of generosity back. I formed a smile as I whispered at Violet's ear,

"I think the counter spell can work now..."