Chapter 8- what she has seen

*Sunset's POV*

I don't really think what Violet's about to do is safe. Usually I'd agree for my past was very kind and trusting, now that the elements are vanquished, I'm beginning to doubt this plan isn't gonna be very effective...

So I finally spoke up, "Violet, I know it's really nice we aren't gonna kill anyone and that you have mercy for those who don't. But no matter how horrible their past was, it's gonna remain the same in the future."

"Yeah, and they're Rosy's descendants, they can block persuasive contact." Flash added.

Violet had her eyes closed when she replied to all the comments she heard,

"Basically, it doesn't really matter how powerful those three are. Rosy is still the most dangerous being, and she died against my mom. And since I got inheritance from Rosy, along with my mom's power, I can do it."

The rest of us were speechless. She has a good point. Maybe we can do this. I plastered a smile and shrunk my eyes,

"Maybe we can do this. But first, we need to get as much information about them as they do with us."

They all had shocked looks at me. Violet was the first to react,

"H-How do you know about that?"

"I don't know...I'm feeling the sense of telepathic brain waves...pretty cool, huh?"

Rainbow added, "Do you have Pistol's backstory?"

I placed a hoof on my forehead for three seconds, nodding quickly after. "But...why do we need it?"

"Because Violet told us she had an emo personality. I wanna know her backstory so it seems legitimate."

I desperately sighed and placed her backstory into everyone's mind. With her point of view.

~~~Flashback~~~

*Pistol's POV*

Pistol's backstory

-

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead..." I heard a soft mutter on my ear. I flinched and slowly turned around, yawning while slowing opening my eyes.

I could see my big sister, Belle Fille, smiling back at me. I returned the smile and gently got up as I greeted her, "Good morning..."

My sister walked me to the kitchen as my four siblings were sitting on the table. The other four should be done by breakfast, and they're probably frolicking by the fields and playing sports.

Me, Belle, Nuclear, Carmen and Saturn were eating some pancakes. I was a slow eater, but I was lucky Belle would always help me. She was the best.

Me, Belle and Carmen are the only girls in the family, along with my mother of course. The rest were boys. Boys make me sick, they're disgusting.

I was twelve years old, Carmen was fourteen, and Belle was sixteen. The rest of the boys were younger than us. Probably somewhere below eleven or ten.

Saturn and Nuclear were already finished gobbling their breakfast. They rushed upstairs to take a shower. As soon as I munched the last bite, Belle and Carmen brought me upstairs.

After my bath, the two girls dressed me up and brushed my mane. I was curious of why I needed to dress up today, so I asked Belle,

"Hey sis? Why do I need to wear this?"

"Because you're sister, Carmen, has to go somewhere..." Belle replied in a very hesitant tone.

"Where is she going?"