Chapter 17- her brother

*Violet's POV*

I sat on my bed, sleepless at this night. I couldn't think of anything else, I couldn't get it out of my head. I guess I just need to get used to it.

I thought it was just going to be a regular night. Visions and thoughts appearing in my head. But again,  I was wrong. Pistol just appeared in front of me.

"PISTOL!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I shrieked. She shushed me instead of a formal reply, "Shut up, you might wake your housemate friend."

"H-How do you know I- oh yeah..,why'd I ask, you can read everyone's minds, it's obvious." My eyes shrunk.  "That doesn't matter, I have news."

I was disgusted, "How could you get pregnant without..." She sighed, "No, I have a brother who I thought was dead but is actually alive! He's not in Equestria but he's in this universe and you're gonna help me track him down!"

"Fine but how long is this gonna take?" I rubbed my eye. "Not long, overnight I guess. No one will even notice you're gone by the time this is done."

"Let's just leave now, so I can get back earlier." I hissed. She stomped her foot, teleporting us to space. "Now my mind says he's in earth, but when I tried looking for him, he wasn't there. And he can't be undetectable...-"

"He's in the moon." I cut her sentence, speechlessly. "Now you're just being stupid, where is he?" She stated. I shook my head in reply, "I'm not even kidding anymore. This isn't some cliche space thing, it's real."

She held her head, and she at last believed me, "You're not kidding. He really is..." We both turned to our right. And there it was, that huge white crated rock.

We both teleported there. It was a wrecked, lifeless place. That's what I thought at least. And guess what? I was wrong again. Buttonmash and Sweetie Belle were there. Struggling to dig on the ground.

And they finally found us, and ran to us in fear, "Violet! Thank goodness you're here! We've been here for years trying to look for something to eat! We ran out of the food we had two months ago. Do you have any food with you?"

I took two bowls of ramen from my pouch. They thanked me and ate like the teenage best friends they were. "Have you guys seen any colt here?"

Button shook his head, "Nope. We were only at this exact spot, and here's where we stayed. But I think I saw someone run to the west side of the place three weeks ago"

"Thanks kid..." Pistol muttered under her breath, dragging me to the west. "Stop!" I ordered. My voice seemed hoarse, slightly. She breathed heavily, stopping and turning around, "What the hell is your deal?"

I pointed front, saying dramatically, "What's gonna happen if we don't find him here? You're just gonna drag me to a long journey to look for your brother?"

She pressed her lips, taking a deep breath, "I haven't had the company I needed ever since Nuclear committed suicide. And I experienced worse pain when I watched all my brothers and sisters, dead. And now that I find out that one of them's alive. I won't feel that pain of seeing them die ever again."

I had a simple loss of words, "Wow...you were some sibling..."

"Shut up. Let's just leave already..." She dragged me again as we left to look for her lost brother.

One of the things I didn't entirely understand was the fact that she never told me anything about her brother. She was just silent throughout the trip.

And the other thing I didn't get was the fact that she's actually putting her full concentration on this. I mean, she usually doesn't care about anything.

She's just a blank mare and now she's hurried about this. Maybe she just really puts herself for the protection for her siblings.

And still, we didn't appear to our destination. It took a while, maybe I have to spend a whole week just being dragged all over the moon. I won't have a future and I'll just be here.

And for the third time, my thoughts were wrong. We found her brother. But when I looked closer, he looked familiar. And then the picture was clearer, and it was anything but expected,

"Neon Blade?! Scribble's ex husband!? You're Pistol's brother!?" I said surprisingly.
My eyes widened and my jaw was dropped.

"Shut it, Princess...I hate getting that back into my head." The stallion scoffed, "and what took you so long to find me, sis? I was here for more than five years."

Pistol snorted at her brother, "Blame gravity then for keeping me in that stupid planet. And the fact that I thought you were dead and didn't teleport to you sooner, so...blame Belle's soul."

"Oh god...Belle died, didn't she?" Neon hissed, with his sister nodding, "Yeah, apparently every single one of them died except me. After all, I am a Phoenix. Not the bird that is..."

"Wow, that is cliche af." Neon chuckled.

"Tell me 'bout it..." Pistol rolled her eyes.

"Well I could see how you two get along..."
I giggled.

"Well we're going home now, and when this spell you're doing is over with, then i won't feel like he'll ever again."

"I'll just go pick up Sweetie Belle and Button..." I walked to the east side of the place. Wow, I don't even know how I'll feel anymore after this. All I'll do is just throw myself on my bed and take the longest nap.

I know, it's a lazy thing but I've Ben doing so much work lately. It ain't healthy, I know that. So I'll just rest after all this is done, so could just save my energy.

And I could imagine everyone would just stare at me thinking what's going on with me, I'm not like this. And I would just laugh.

I like thinking like this, and not of the horrible things in this world. I have no regrets... (Lol Levi Ackerman reference xD)

~~~

message for RANDOM5EVER
Ha I just added ur OC to my book. And he's the bro of my OC xD. If you're wondering why my OC is almost like the opposite of me, is because my insane OC will actually be here in a few chapters.

Message for MochaHeichouu
If your wondering why I didn't make Neon Blade Pistol Blade's colt friend, well I felt uncomfortable while trying to write it down xD

Message to all
Hope yall like my recent chappy