Chapter 19- slave

*Violet's POV*

My vision when I awoke was some how a blur. It was no longer as clear as it was in the past. But I managed to see where I was. I'm in some sort of jail cell.

I tried getting myself out, but it was merely impossible. I couldn't even crack the bars. What is Sombra doing? Why is he even doing this?

I know everything has a dark past, and a reason. And I'm aware of his past, but how can he still keep this up? Temptations don't last forever, how come it seems to have taken long for him?

Reality came when my vision suddenly went clearer, I found a bunk bed. Why is there a bunk bed instead of a regular bed?

"Hey, unicorn person."

I confusing looked around to that voice. My eyes shrunk to a poker face. I looked up, and saw a gray mare with a black and lilac striped mane and a sparkly black cutie mark with tiny stars...and she was hanging by the ceiling.

"Umm...who are you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm Silver Midnight. If you're wondering why I'm here, this is the cell of rebellion. Someone with the biggest situations end up here. And I guess I'm not alone anymore, what's your story?"

"Umm...well...I was in team with Rosy's descendants, and they told me they would spare my family if I come with them and everyone would forget me. And so I agreed. And after years, I came back and decided to do a counter spell to turn everything back to normal. But seeing to it as Sombra didn't want that to happen, he locked me here."

"Oh you were trying to change Sombra's evil yet perfect life? That's nuts..." She muttered.

"By the way...why did you do to get in here?" My eye raised.

She let out a deep sigh, her eyes turned blue and she had a vision, and it was about her past. The reason she ended up in the place where ponies were of most rebellion to Sombra.

*time lapse* (Silver's POV)

"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"SWEETIE WE HAVE TO GO!! WE CANT BRING YOU ALONG!! IM SORRY BUT WE'RE NOT COMING BACK!!! JUST PROMISE ME YOU WILL SURVIVE!!"

"MOM!!"

I felt my head gushing with blood every time I remember my mother's voice screaming those words. The reason I never had someone by my side ever.

I mean, it didn't bother me to fulfill my mother's promise. Which on my opinion was a bit cliche. But I'll do anything to stay alive, it's easy. I just don't have to die, that's all.

I began my journey after locking myself inside my house alone for five years. I want used to this much of a population. Or anyone this many at all.

Well at least they're like me, and not humans. I had a vision about these human species. They're very mixed, complicated, if I'm correct slightly cruel.

If I had to interact with these people, I would've probably scared myself to death. At least now I'm here, safe and sound and a world without these humans.

But there was just one thing I didn't figure out yet. Where I would go now, who I would befriend in my journey. Just too many possibilities in this world.

Well my curious thoughts went back into my head when I encountered I was entering a new community called the crystal empire.

And since again I was very very curious and my mind was open to countless possibilities, I entered the city. And I didn't expect such a...dark, dark and scary entrance.

The place was crowding with slaves with chains on their necks, connecting the chains to the rest of the slaves. And they were countless.

Crystal guards were surrounding the slaves, killing anyone who tries to escape. This wasn't any part of Equestria, it's some sort of dark magic colony. As my vision told me.

"What do you wish to do here child...?" One of the guards grumbled under an evil breath.

"Well I'm thirteen but alright. Uhm...I just wanna look around, maybe I can live here since I'm a homeless pony now."

"You wish to speak to the King?" The second guard sternly spoke.

"Well...I didn't say anything about seeing the King. I've also never heard any form of royalty that isn't a princess or a duke or duchess. But...ok, sure."

The two guards stepped sideways, giving me a view of the huge crystal castle right in front of me. I took a deep breath and walked inside the castle. It was empty, dark, cold, and full of lurking dark spirits that for some reason I had no care in the world about.

I finally found the King's throne after a countless flight of spiral staircases. I found the King laughing evilly in his throne, he had a pitch black man and a solid grey crown, and some iron armor.

"Are you the King those two enormous crystal bodyguards mentioned." I ruined his evil moment with this question.

He stared at me, asking in a deep, sick, weird like voice, "What are you doing here, child?"

"Why does everyone call child- well that doesn't matter, in taking to a king here. Well, I'm Silver Midnight, abandoned by my family, scared of human interaction and at nof course i need a place to stay." I introduced myself.

"I'll let you stay at the first floor of the castle only if you work as the only slave in the castle." He instructed.

Well I didn't have another choice. I had to, just to finally know my destiny. My future, the rest of my life. Even if it is working as a slave.

*three years later...*

Well these past few years hasn't been like a slave after all...more of a servant. I had to watch several wars he fought on just to handle the torture, Brian all his commands.

The one thing I never told him was about was about my power to seek visions. He would never believe me, he would think he's the only powerful being in the universe. Well him and his childhood friend, Princess Luna.

But that was about to change. I was about to confront Sombra with a vision I saw that... might shock him or make him panic.

I took a slow deep breath first. And there I asked, "My King, may I have a word with you?"

He scoffed, "What do you wish to tell me, child?"

"I'm sixteen now but...alright. I...had this vision, that you would be overthrown by an alicorn named Cadence. And you would be banished from the Empire."

"That must have been one of your nightmares,  it's impossible for someone like you to have visions. And more impossible for me to be overthrown."

"But it's true. I've had it all this time. I just never had the guts to tell you, Sombra..." I began to stutter in doubt that I can still trust.

"You're out of your mind. I've never seen you."

"Why can't you believe me, King?"

"Because an abandoned child who has no special power, a typical pony who's nothing but a slave!"

"That's what you think, but I can be more than you think!" I yelled.

Sombra's eyes darkened. He used a spell to control me and threw me into a deep dungeon. "You will stay here and never be released. For that rebellious behavior."

He slammed the cell door shut. Well I guess I have a new life now. Not as a slave, or a servant. But a prisoner. I have to embrace my new destiny.

*end of time lapse*

"And so that's how I got locked here." She ended off her story.

"That's a rough childhood. Well don't worry. As soon as we get out of here, both of us are taking back what we deserve..."