Chapter 15- the cost

*Violet's POV*

I've learned countless things today from Sunset Shimmer. Like modern civilization compared to the human world have, the humans who died have reincarnated but does not take effect during the counter spell.

I immediately went back to the house. CloudStorm taught me how to play video games and all sorts of things. He taught me everything I needed to know about the modern civilization.

I told him about my story, he had no doubts, he always thought there was something strange about this new Equestria. He began helping me with the spell.

I really like CloudStorm. He was nice, sweet, friendly, supportive, anything a mare could ask for. I would love spending time with him in the future, when everything is back to normal again.

But there was something that made me change that feeling. It broke my heart, it shattered repeatedly. I couldn't do anything about it.

It all started when I went to Sunset Shimmer's house. I knocked on the door, she answered it and let me in right away.

She gave me an orange slice and a cup of coffee. She let me sit down on the couch. We started off the day with a few conversations.

"Hey, you're acting a little different today, what's going on?" She questioned me.

"Oh, I made a stallion friend just a few days ago. I live in his guest room just a few blocks from here and he's really nice." I gazed.

"You like him, don't you?" She smirked.

"N-No! I mean yes! I mean, only as a friend..." I stuttered as my cheeks turned red.

"Okay..." She rolled her eyes, with that smirk still on her face.

"So...? Where are the others?" I wondered.

"Oh the four were out in the mall while Rarity was out on a spa day." She replied.

"I hope they'll be okay..." I sighed worriedly.

"Yeah...that relationship they have with Rarity isn't going to be so well...and I really want this spell to work out."

"Same here." I raised my hoof.

We were cut off by the sound of Sunset Shimmer's ringtone. She took her phone and answered it,

"Um hello? Yes, this is Sunset Shimmer? Wait, really? Oh my gosh, dear Celestia! Thank you for that information, yeah thank you...bye."

She hung up as quick and she answered it. "Violet! I got great news!"

"Really!?" I widened my eyes in surprise, "is it really good news!?"

"Well it's not entirely great, but yeah, you're right it's good news." She pressed her lips.

"So what is it? Spit it out!" I panicked.

"Umm...my secretary told me she found a way to cast the counter spell without letting them make up completely."

My eyes widened, "Well what is it!?"

"Well, what else other than the elements of harmony. We need Generosity, Honesty, Loyalty, Laughter and Kindness. The reason why your parents aren't coming is because the element of magic is still stable."

"Wait so the rest aren't?" I asked.

She nodded in response, "Yup. Rarity lost her generosity to her rich kid attitude, AppleJack isn't being honest for how her real attitude for her friends is, Rainbow Dash is always gone due to her pleading to the military. Well Pinkie and Fluttershy are still theirselves, but a little less."

"Wait can I ask one question?" I interrupted.

"Sure."

"What is the cost of this counter spell?"

She hesitated to that question. She stayed silent for a moment, because she was too afraid to respond.

"Um...sunset?" I asked.

"I forgot to tell you...that..." She rubbed her forehead in depression.

"That?"

"That everyone who was reincarnated or born after you left...will disappear from existence..."

I paused to what she said. I stood from the couch and immediately teleported back to the house. I went to my room and collapsed on the bed.

Tears fell from my eyes, I couldn't bear the pain. Everyone will die again, and it'll be like CloudStorm never existed.

CloudStorm opened the door, "Are you okay."

"I'm fine..." I replied, in a hesitant tone. But I was lying, I was anything but fine...I couldn't tell, he would kill me or even worse...have is heart broken.

A/N: I am so sorry for the short chapter. I'm in a hurry so...yah. Bye