Chapter 7- mercy for the wicked

A/N: thank you BelaCruz for Serendipity's backstory.

*Violet's POV*

It's been a week of training for us. It was some exhausting day. I'm tired.

I sat down on the ground exhaustingly and began drinking some water. All of a sudden my head was spinning, suffering painfully.

I heard my mother's voices screaming, "VIOLET! HELP!". I saw her trapped in a large cage protected with anything indestructible. I saw her getting kidnapped in the explosion.

My head was aching, I was screaming in pain. My sister approached me, asking, "What happened? Are you okay?"

I breathed heavily in great panic, then I realized what I just saw...

"Guys, go to the fireplace, asap."

Everyone agreed as we headed to the log place.

I began explaining, "Okay,I just saw something in my mind that is completely extreme."

"What is it?" Dad asked curiously.

"Okay...remember you searched five years for evidence that mom's alive."

He sighed desperately, "don't remind me, I know it was wasteful."

"No it wasn't." I replied coldly, "Something went into my head. It looked like Serendipity kidnapped Twilight during the explosion of the fight, and took her to a prison she may never escape on."

I widened my eyes as I said those words, "That's it...Serendipity planned this ever since she saw Twilight defeat Rosy. She persuaded all of us to think she dies with her. She wanted to keep her out. And she's hunting down all of us."

Everyone was gasping happily to this news, they couldn't believe their friend who everyone thought was dead is still alive.

Dad though...was speechless. After that he stuttered, "she...she's...Twilight's...not dead...?"

I nodded quickly, replying, "Yeah, she's alive."

Dad breathed slowly, then stood up, saying, "Here's the plan. Everyone but Violet...is going to fight. For she's the one who has to free Twilight, okay?"

Rainbow nodded, "Yeah...Yeah... Wait...where are the guys? Like...Cheese Sandwich and Soarin?"

"Oh yeah...where are they?" Pinkie agreed, asking.

Suddenly, Serendipity appeared, squeezing Fluttershy and teleporting away. Everyone gasped in shock when they saw that.

Rarity went to that exact position and tried waving her hoof at the air. She covered her mouth with her hoof after.

"Where did they take her?" She asked worriedly.

They all looked at me. Star spoke up,

"Can you try looking, Vi?"

I pressed my lips nervously and closed my eyes. I saw Fluttershy, Cheese Sandwich, Soarin, And my mom locked in separate jail cells under strict security. I opened my eyes after and explained what I saw.

"They're being locked in secured jail cells. I'm unsure of what they're doing to them cause i think Serendipity's blocking my thoughts. But what I'm sure of is that they're not here to take over, they're here to destroy this land. And they're doing this for a reason."

"And what is that?"

I pointed my hood at my head and saw Serendipity's backstory...

~~~Flashback~~~