- strawberry fields forever -

L X Baker! Reader

L X Baker! Reader

Description - L falls in love with someone who likes sweets as much as him

Song - Strawberry Fields Forever ~ The Beatles

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

"Living is easy with eyes closed"

L sighed as he 'sat' in his chair, wishing he had more sugar in his system.

He would've asked Watari to make him something but he had given him the rest of the night off.

Standing up to go to the kitchen, L heard the ding of the oven.

He stepped into the kitchen and saw you happily baking an assortment of sweets.

" Oh, hey Ryuzaki!" You said, putting a batch of cookies into the oven.

" Hello (Y/N)," He says, kicking imaginary dirt with his feet.

" I see you're very fond of baking." You nod and continue mixing the bowl of cake batter.

" Yeah I've always liked baking. It helps me relax and unwind."

L watches as you open the refrigerator and take out a pink box.

" Chocolate-covered strawberry?" You say and open the box.

L licks his lips and takes 2 of them.

His eyes widen at how good they were.

" Thank you (Y/N)." He says and takes another one.

" No problem Ryuzaki! My cookies will be done in half an hour if you want some later." You say, continuing to mix the cake batter.

He nods and says to let him know when the cookies are ready.

         ╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝

For the next couple of nights, L would come into the kitchen and have some of the sweets that you would make.

Tonight when L walked into the kitchen, he was delighted to see that you had made strawberry cake.

" Hiya Ryuzaki! The cake just finished cooling down if you wanted some." You say and smile at him.

He thanks you and grabs 2 plates and a knife.