- sakura kiss -

L x reader (OHSHC AU!)

Description - This was a oneshot in my last book and I wanted to redo it

Song - Sakura Kiss ~ (English ver.) Kristine Sa

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

'KISS KISS, FALL IN LOVE!'

" Welcome to the Ouran Host Club!" A group of voices said.

You had stumbled into music room three hoping to find one of your friends but instead were met with a group of boys dressed as servants and butlers.

" You must be new here, we would've remembered a face as pretty as yours~" a man with light brown hair says. Rolling your eyes, you walk past him and look around the gigantic room.

" I agree, they are quite a sight for sore eyes."Another man with long blonde hair and a scar on his left eye says. He winks and pulls you by the waist closer towards him.

" How may I be of service?" He asks, leaning a bit too close towards your face. You pull out of his grasp and away from him.

" You can help me by finding my friend. Was a girl named (friends name) in here by any chance?" You asked the man.

" Maybe, who's asking?" You scoffed before introducing yourself. " I'm (Y/N) (L/N), a first year. Now will you please help me find my friend?" The blonde man (who introduced himself as Mello) pointed towards a couch at the center of the room.

You looked over to see your friend being served tea by a boy with white hair. She giggled and blushed as he showered her in compliments. " Thanks for your-"
" Wait! (L/N)? I recognize that name....ah! You're father wouldn't happen to be (fathers name) would he?" The boy with light browned hair asked.

" Yeah he is, why?" Confused, you stared back at the brunette. " He's only the best baker in Japan! We've been trying to get him to cater for the Host Club for months!" He walks towards you and take your hands in his.

" Do you think you could help us get him for our Host Club? We have a member who is quite popular that loves sweets." The man asks you.

Was he serious? You just wanted to find your friend and get out of there. " Uhhh-" " (Y/N)!" (Friend's name) yelled, catching your attention.

" (friends name)! I've been looking everywhere for you! Come on let's go back to the lunchroom." You say, grabbing her hand and walking towards the door.