- 1979 -

L X Lonely! Reader

L X Lonely! Reader

Description - Reader has never fit in with people and was considered strange and weird. When they join the Task Force, they are still left out, until the Kira Case, when they are introduced to a certain detective

Song - 1979 ~ The Smashing Pumpkins

 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

'Hung down with the freaks and ghouls'

(Y/N) looked at the Task Force, sitting at a table and discussing their latest information about Kira.

They never invited them to join the discussions or share their theories about the mass murderer.

You sat in silence while writing the names of prisoners that have been killed this week.

" Okay, we're off to a great start. Good work today men." Said chief Yagami.

He looked towards your table and saw you flipping between newspapers and your notebook.

" Oh, almost forgot you were here (Y/N)." He let out a slight chuckle as the rest of Task Force looked at you.

" They never do anything other than write in that stupid notebook." Someone whispered.

Standing up, you handed the notebook to the chief and watched as he flipped through the pages.

" These are the names of people who have been killed this week and how they died. Mostly heart attacks but a few suicides."

The Chief looked impressed with your work. Maybe this was your ticket to being invited into the discussions with the rest of them.

" This is good! Do you think you could tally up the amount of heart attacks that have happened in the past month by tomorrow?" The chief asked, handing you back the notebook.

You stood there, eyes widened in shock.

This entry alone took you 3 days and he wanted a months worth of murder data by tomorrow?

" I-I'm sorry Chief but I don't think I'll be able to have it by tomorrow but I can try to have it by Thursday. Friday the latest."

You observed the scowl that had grown on his face.

" Are you forgetting that you are apart of the Task Force? If I say I need it by tomorrow than I need it by tomorrow." He says, anger dripping from his voice.