- sakura kiss (2.) -

L x reader (OHSHC AU!)

Description - The second part of my last oneshot

Song - Sakura Kiss ~ (English ver.) Kristine Sa

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

'Inside my dreams you're all I see
Well, all I see is you and me!'

" Welcome back to the Ouran Host-" you cut Light off as he began to speak. " Yeah, yeah, I know where I am. Where's L?"

Light sighed in both sadness and disappointment before pointing towards a table in the back of the room.

" Thank you!" You give him a sweet smile and quickly make your way over towards L, a box of cake and sweets in hand.

As you neared the table, you could see that it was lined with other various cakes and sweet items, most likely left by Ryuzaki's other clients.

" Hiya Ryuzaki! I brought you more cake and stuff from my father's bakery!" L grinned in excitement as he waved at you and opened the box full of sweet treats you had brought.

Lots of his other clients brought him cake and sweets throughout the day but they all tasted bitter once you brought the ones from your father's bakery.

" I know you liked the strawberry one a lot so I brought more of that one." You explained as you watched him devour the cake.

Taking a seat at the table, you began to work on your homework from your many classes. This is how it always went, you would sit and do homework while L simply sat next to you and ate his cake.

He enjoyed that you didn't go ludicrous over his good looks or smarts. All you did was ask the occasional question or request a slice of cake.

" Do you have any plans later today?" L asked. You looked up from your work and pondered on the question for a bit.

" Other then finish my homework, no. How about you?" You asked as L continued to eat his cake.

" Nothing. But I was curious if you'd like to spend the afternoon with me in the gardens of the Host Club." Your eyes widened in shock.

Sure you had been spending your lunch periods with Ryuzaki but he had never asked you to hang out with him outside of school.

" Really?" He nodded. " Y-Yeah I'd love to!" You gave him a bright smile as you returned to your work.