- jealous -

Jealous! L X Reader

Jealous! L X Reader

Requested by - @scarlett_akabane

Description - L is jealous and decides to pick a fight

Song - Jealous ~ Eyedress

✧✧✧'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'✧✧✧

'Be with whoever you want
I don't care, I don't care'

L watched from afar as you sat next to Light and chuckled.

You were apart of the Task Force from the beginning and Light had taken an interest in you once he had joined.

Although Light seemed very nice and sweet and you enjoyed his company, you didn't like him the slightest in a romantic way.

L however, would beg to differ. He would see you laugh with Light as if he was the funniest person in the world. You would also endlessly praise him for work that L could've easily done better.

Although he refused to admit it, he knew from the bottom of his heart, that he was in fact jealous of Light Yagami.

L groaned and rolled his eyes at you and Light. 'What do they see in him? He's just a dumb teenager who has about a 87% chance of being Kira.' L thought to himself.

You laughed again and put a hand on Light's shoulder. " You're pretty funny! Where do you come up with these jokes?"

L felt his heart wrench in jealousy. That should be him with your hand on his shoulder, not Light.

You looked over at L and gave him a bright smile and wave. L sheepishly gave you a small smile back.

" Well I better go give these to Ryuzaki, it was great talking to you though!" Giving Light one last grin, you stand from your seat and lug a stack of paperwork towards L.

His desk shakes as you drop the paperwork on top, creating a loud 'thump'. " Here's all the work I owe you!" You say, giving L a thumbs up.

L's eyes widened in shock. " I-I gave these to you yesterday, they weren't due until Friday, you know that right?" You nodded.

" I know and I was only going to do some yesterday and then some today to spread it out evenly but then I was thinking that the sooner I finish the work, the sooner it might be able to help catch Kira." You rambled to him.

" Well thank you (Y/N), this will be very helpful." He says, taking a few papers off of the top of the pile.
" Of course! Is there anything else you need me to do?" She asks, leaning forward on his desk.